Test 600mg EQ 900mg a week

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by CTipp22, Jul 17, 2017.

1. CTipp22

CTipp22 Member

Has anyone tried Test cyp 600mg with 900mg of eq per week and what AI dose did you take on this cycle? How did it go?

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Maybe just a little higher of an so dose you usually would use on 600mg test alone. Eq doesn't aromatize much. Keep an eye on your rbc

3. rated_rko

rated_rko Member

I don't think that high of eq maybe 750 test cyp and 600mg eq would be a better bang

CTipp22 likes this.
  4. CTipp22

CTipp22 Member

What about for the first couple weeks front loading at 900 then 600 for the rest of cycle?

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  5. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Maybe he's trying to avoid high t sides and let the eq do more of the work.

6. CTipp22

CTipp22 Member

I'm thinking adex .5 EOD

7. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Yeah man I'd say the same dose you'd usually use on that much test alone and if you have to adjust it, it won't be by much. Eq will raise your red blood cells like I said so plan on donating some blood. High rbc isn't safe.

8. CTipp22

CTipp22 Member

Donating Wednesday and again closer to the end of the cycle

JackSmooth likes this.
  9. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Perfect. I'm not a fan of front loading but if you don't already have eq you could try to get your hands on some bold cyp if you want the effects quicker.

CrispyRockClimber and CTipp22 like this.
  10. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

no
    900 is nice
    you will be happy with that run for 20-25 weeks Maybe add Anavar or winny at the end of cycle. Or 4 weeks of winny fowwoloed by 4 weeks of anavar from week 17-25

11. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I dont like fropnt loading there is no reason. I would kickstart with oral and end with oral. Or kiskstart with test proo until test kicks in. Let the EQ buil up natrually. You will gain better. If you front load EQ it will mess up bloods to much in the beggining of your cycle.
    Plus its a waste of gear.