Test/Anavar Cycle

flexx89

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Im laying out my first cycle and I want to go with Test Cyp and Anavar. Im 6-2 220 at about 10% and want to build lean gains. I eat clean every meal prepped. I've messed with prohormones and gotten results, but experienced shutdown and high liver toxicity so its time for the real deal. Ill describe my cycle layout and then ask the few main questions.

test cyp @ 250mg 2x wk - wk 1-12
anavar @ 60mg ED wk 8-11, @ 80mg wk 12-14
arimidex @ .5 mg EOD wk 1-14
HCG @ 500IU wk 9-12
clomid @ 50mg wk 14-17 (18 days after last test dose)

My main question is should I continue my last two weeks of Var after stopping test at week 12, or should I stop both at the same time and then wait 18 days to start Clomid? Any feedback would be great, thanks

dper726

Implement the hcg into your pct also buy nolva and have in it hand, I don't think anyone should ever be without the possession of nolva so cheap and provides so much protection.

viking23

Run the var up and until you start pct. I also agree with switching to prop the last few weeks . Makes transition into pct easier.

I'm currently going to run a similar*cycle, just trying decide use var or tbol

EZ_E

Im laying out my first cycle and I want to go with Test Cyp and Anavar. Im 6-2 220 at about 10% and want to build lean gains. I eat clean every meal prepped. I've messed with prohormones and gotten results, but experienced shutdown and high liver toxicity so its time for the real deal. Ill describe my cycle layout and then ask the few main questions.

test cyp @ 250mg 2x wk - wk 1-12
anavar @ 60mg ED wk 8-11, @ 80mg wk 12-14
arimidex @ .5 mg EOD wk 1-14
HCG @ 500IU wk 9-12
clomid @ 50mg wk 14-17 (18 days after last test dose)

My main question is should I continue my last two weeks of Var after stopping test at week 12, or should I stop both at the same time and then wait 18 days to start Clomid? Any feedback would be great, thanks

I'd run the cycle so that the test & var end @ the same time.....220 and 10% are pretty impressive stats, well done for being natty......any recent pics?

flexx89

thanks, ill cut the test cyp to 10 weeks and then use test prop the final two equal 12 total. heres a pic i took not to long ago

Last edited:

flexx89

any thoughts on using arimidex vs aromasin during cycle?? which one is the preferred option? i will also be using both nova and clomid during pct and know that both those increase estrogen, would using an AI pct be beneficial as well?

Vatican

I prefer aromasin, you should have an AI on hand at the least

Can you explain to me the difference between aromasin and adex? in terms that a first grader can understand, because I don't science very well :p

With aromasin it kills off the enzymes that makes estrogen .
Adex blocks the estrogen it doesn't kill it

It's like a brick wall and only some estrogen can pass at a time .

If you stop taking the adex the brick wall goes away and the estrogen you where blocking hits you at once .

When that happens you end up like me with bitch tits and milk coming out of your tits .
Aromasin is better

flexx89

alright guys im recovering nicely from my damaged nerve in my shoulder and this cycle is just about 4 weeks out for me. just wanted to check in and thank everyone on this board for the feedback and knowledge as i am much more confident now than i was before.

some small changes. i will be extending it to 14 weeks, and kickstarting the first 3 weeks w/ 100mg of prop EOD.

wks 1-10 500mg test e
wks 9-14 60-80mg var ED
wks 11-14 prop 500mg/wk

as for AI & PCT, i have adex, aromasin, clomid and nova on hand. still unsure about how to run HCG but will possibly invest in that to have everything covered.

4leafclover

I wouldn't run your AI everyday, it's a very harsh compound. I would only run it, if you start to notice sides, and then I would only run it for a week. You don't want to zero out your estrogen, as having estrogen in your body helps build muscle, and keep your mood balanced.

You shouldn't need HCG for recovery unless you know that your body shutsdown very easily (which you won't since this is your first cycle). Nolva should be fine. As some others have mentioned, switching to test prop at the end of your cycle can speed up recovery time, since you can jump into using your PCT sooner (since it leaves the system faster than enanth).

flexx89

thanks fam. im thinking of 12.5 aromasin EOD maybe E3D and starting that probably the second week. and captain yea those last 4 weeks will be a pain in the glute/delt/quad but im hoping by then i mastered the art and found the sweet spots

4leafclover

You should also note, that anavar won't really build any gains (since this is one of your primary goals), it will increase strength and vascularity, and aid in cutting. You could try winstrol in it's place, although it is a harsher compound (and you are less likely to get ripped off, since anavar is highly counterfeited).

flexx89

ive heard winstrol is a disaster to the hairline so that kinda scares me..i got dark red hair and usually rock a fresh shape up i dont wanna disappoint my barber..as for the goal of this cycle; im sittin at about 220 right now so gaining size would be great i mean who doesnt wanna get bigger, but i really wanted to run the var to cut me the fuck out and throw some monster weight around. 230ish 8% would be ideal. ive been interested in competing in physique competitions but wanna see how i look after something like this..from my research a great physique look would be test/tren/mast. the guy who won NPC at the comp i went to was shredded as fuck about 6-1 230 looked like he had holiday hams hangin off the back of his arms and dwight howard softball delts

4leafclover

Pretty much all steroids are a disaster to the hairline, if your prone to it. Test can be a disaster to the hairline. So either way, your running the risk of losing your hair (this is a very small percent). No one I know who has run any form of gear has lost hair, so this isn't a normal side effect (my trainer says about 1 in 100 suffer from it). Several of my buddies swear by winstrol, and they haven't lost any hair in many cycles.

If your only looking to drop 2% BF, then you really don't need any gear, as that is a marginally small goal and should be achievable by cleaning up the diet, in less than 3 months.

Sponsored Links