Test and deca cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Turbo charged, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Just finished test and deca cycle 11 weeks. 500 test e and 400 deca. Going back to my trt dose of 200 mg. Should I keep test at 500 for a few more weeks before going back to 200 mg. To make sure I dont have dick problems. I am on proviron also about 4 weeks ago. What you guys think. Man I was really starting to make great gains put on 13 clean pounds. Should of I stayed on longer. The gains are really starting to come from week 7 to 11 and see a difference every week. Felt I stopped to soon but oh well

2. Notits

Notits Member

11 weeks is halfway into a solid decca run.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  3. Monstar

Monstar Member

I think about deca as minimum 12 week and really more 16-20 week cycles. Not the end of the world but if you just stopped this week it wouldn't be a big deal to go another 4 weeks. You are an HRT guy so suppression and pct mean nothing really. Just health.

It probably makes sense to keep test on a week or so past deca but as someone who gets a bit of deca dick now (used to be able to run it by itself when I was young) and needs to run test =/> deca...I don't have any issue with stopping both at once.

Turbo charged likes this.
  4. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

My next shot was supposed to be tonight maybe I will stay on for 16 weeks.

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  5. Monstar

Monstar Member

If you have momentum (and it seems like you are pumped up about it), bloods are good, and nothing on the calendar to blow you up...why not?

I fricking love deca (npp for the short cycle or pct guys).

6. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Just had bloods done 2 weeks ago hemoglobin is good blood pressure 130 over 81. Liver count is in line and kidney function good. I just really seem to be really gaining well arms up a half inch to 19inch and really getting vascular which I am very suprised with. The real reason I wanted to go off is test at 500 causes high estro in me nips just starting to get sore everytime I go to 500 test I get issues. I am going to up the aromasin dose from 1 tab every 5 days to 1 every 3. Test showed estro 50 % higher than normal range. Going to hit nolva real quick. I will throw in some vitamin e and zinc to keep prolactin at bay. I didnt test for that but I know estro is the issue. I dont lake caber at all

7. Monstar

Monstar Member

No issue with increasing AI but be aware that if E2 test was not "sensative" version nandrolone can throw it off. Since you have symptoms safe to say AI needs to increase but be aware of this.

8. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Thankyou you for the heads up buddy

9. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Advice above is spot on. Stay with it to 16 weeks and continue eating more. If your bloods are good and you do see a plateau, this is where something like a backloaded oral becomes a miracle. Just something to consider.

10. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

I like that advice I do have Anavar, winny , Anadrol , and dbol tabs laying around. Lol