Test base, frog juice, halo etc before a powerlifting meet?

Discussion in 'Powerlifting Forum' started by Evom1, May 2, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Scroll to last paragraph for the short version

Hey guys curious on something. For a non powerlifter who may jump into a mock powerlifting meet mid cycle, non tested of course, would there be a benefit to using something the day of, or a few days leading into said meet?

I'm not a powerlifting, so I'm unsure what is typical. Training, cycle etc at the time wouldn't be focused on strength but it would be fun for that day to participate. I know when I use halo in a bodybuilding prep the aggression causes a strength increase that day. Although being that this is thrown into the mix when one is carb depleted, shredded etc, strength is not at its normal point so there's many variables.

So the proposed hypothetical situation.......
    Individual 6 weeks into a bulk cycle of AAS/gh/insulin, substantial caloric intake and training for hypertrophy with current raw lifts of approximately 405x1 bench, 465x3 squat, 585 deadlift. Would this person benefit from using either a water based injectable like test base or frog juice, or halotestin the day of participating in a mock powerlifting meet?

2. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Don't know exactly what's in frog juice, but TNE and halo are good on meet day. I pinned around 100mg of TNE before my last meet and took halo before bench attempts and before deadlift attempts.