Test cyp crashed

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Mitchy99, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

Made this last night at 250mg/ml came home few hours later it was basically completely crystallized
    Here's what I did 10grams test cyp powder 2ml ba
    And 30.5ml grapeseed oil.

2. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

No bb?

wickedwayz likes this.
  3. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

A better recipe would've been
    10g raws
    .8ml ba
    8ml bb
    About 22ml gso (slightly more to get you to 40ml total product)

wickedwayz and XmadXscientist like this.
  4. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

If it was me, and I had more raws on hand, I would add 10grams raws and 20ml bb no ba (since you already have 2ml) and then add enough gso to bring the total to 100ml (about 29ml since you already have 30 in there, but enough to top it off at 100ml)

That would yield 100ml at 200mg/ml at 2/20% ba/bb

At 200mg it would have a better chsmce at holding. 250mg would probably hold too, but better safe than sorry.

5. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

No bb. I'll try your recipe next time. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to heat it to and add some bb to it?

6. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

I do have 10 more grams sitting at home

7. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Well that's too much ba for only about 40 ml of finished product. That's why I suggested uping it to 100 ml and not adding any more ba and just the bb.

Heat will help get into solution, but you don't want the heat to do most of the work. You want the solvents to take the brunt of the load, otherwise you run the risk of it crashing once the heat is removed. But at that recipe and at 200mg/ml id bet on it holding.

But this is all theoretical, I've never dealt with test cyp.

Maybe @ickyrica Or @LordSamuilo can chime in.

8. TideGear

TideGear Member

Never made cyp before but will it hold at 250 mg/ml with 1/20?

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Definitely need bb. I generally do 1% ba 20% bb

wickedwayz, TideGear and AnTabolic73 like this.
  10. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

It's on my to do list as well. But if I had to guess it would hold at 250mg at 2/20. But to be safe id probably just make 200mg 2/20.

11. TideGear

TideGear Member

Ever have any trouble with it crashing? At what concentration are you making it?

12. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

Ya almost all recipe I found none used bb but I can now see I need to use it. should I filter all this threw again or can I add drops off bb threw the vials after heat is added?

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

1/15 it crashed, 1/20 I've always been good. I do 250mg/mg

TideGear likes this.
  14. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Could you by chance have been looking at test e recipes instead of test c? I've never seen a c recipe call for no bb

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  15. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Nah. You can't salvage that batch with just bb, it probably would have too much pip due to nearly 5%ba content. Best bet would be to scrap it, or salvage it the way I mentioned above. Assuming you have the raws, the bb, and more vials and filters on hand.

Scottyhash74 likes this.
  16. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Even if you add the 10 ml of bb, it would bring your product to 50ml of 200mg/ml at about 4/20% ba/bb. Still a lot of ba. Itd probably hold, but have a lot of pip. Unless you add oil, but if you add oil you're taking the concentration way below 200mg/ml, unless you add more raws.

17. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Best bet heat it till it gets into solution, and then dump into beaker/graduated cylinder and start over.

18. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

Well I guess I'll order more vials and start over

19. Mitchy99

Mitchy99 Junior Member

I dont feel like filtering all that threw a .22 filter again :( haha takes forever and hurts my hands after a while from the pushing force

20. Evom1

Evom1 Member

You're using a caulking gun with a 60cc syringe right?