Test deca cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Deadlift4life, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Deadlift4life

Deadlift4life Junior Member

New here, but this is my 3rd cycle. My first two were just test e. I'm 34 210lbs 5"9 it's my first time trying deca. I'm planning a 12 week cycle with test e and deca 150mg each eod. I got all the pct and shit. Just wanted opinions on doing 150mg test e and 150mg deca eod. I'm not gonna lie, it's partially because I like pinning myself too lol.

2. Masse

Masse Member

I would run Test Prop and NPP if you want to pin EOD.

Buffhunter, Brandaddy and Big_paul like this.
  3. Deadlift4life

Was thinking about that. But I already have the test e and deca. Oh and I'm force feeding 4000 calories. I don't know how I'll do that, but I'm gonna try

4. Sell ur stuff to a buddy.. Get test p and npp blast 8 week or 10.

4000 is essy bro cmon.
    I can tske that jn 2 meals.

Drop 12 eggs in blender with eggwhites, realfood from rich piana and some special k cereals u can hit 1800 cal there lol

Buffhunter likes this.
  5. BigSky

BigSky Member

You'd only need 2x a week pins with those compounds. But I guess if you want eod it won't make any difference. It would be better with npp and prop but if you just have an infatuation with pinning, get your rocks off pinn ed if you want. Just make sure your weekly doses are doses accordingly

6. Inmate

Inmate Member

I'm curious to hear what your "pct and shit" looks like. Somethings telling me it could use adjusting. Be safe bro.

Brandaddy and Ozzy619 like this.
  7. Deadlift4life

Sounds appetizing! about to grocery shop later.. I normally grocery shop when I'm hungry, I tend to buy more stuff lol

Leangains4life likes this.
  8. Deadlift4life

clomid and hcg.. . My 2 cycles of test only didn't give me any sides at all. I know Deca is a whole different beast. I keep hearing "Love hate with Deca" "I love it, but it hates me"

9. Daveb8573

Daveb8573 Member

Not enough of a pct there bud. You'll be taking a big dose of Deca and that will shut you down hard. Using HCG during PCT will only keep you shut down for longer. Just use the HCG during the last 4 weeks of your cycle. Then start a proper PCT. Dude, if you like using your dick you'll need some Prami or cabergoline with Deca dosing that high. Trust me dude it's no joke! Do some more digging before you start pinning bro. Deca should not have to be pinned more than 2x week. No benefit to eod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James O'Brien likes this.
  10. Inmate

Inmate Member

I'm in research mode for my 3rd cycle also. I'd definitely have caber or prami on hand to combat prolactin issues that could arise with deca use. There's some debate about running nolva in your pct after a deca cycle but I notice a lot of guys do it. Might be something you want to look into. Clomid and Nolva work in different ways and normally you'd run them both in your pct.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  11. Juicey239

Juicey239 Member

Won't need caber or prami as long as you keep your e2 under control. Get yourself an A.i.
    I'm on a test/deca cycle atm too 650test 250 deca a week and the gains are amazing.

Oldschool likes this.
  12. Daveb8573

Daveb8573 Member

Caber and Prami have nothing to do with E2 that is a huge myth. There is no connection between prolactin levels and E2 levels. Too much bro science flowing around and not enough real science. E2 can affect how miserable you may feel with high prolactin levels but managing E2 will do nothing to keep the prolactin from raising in the first place. I nice solid cycle with a 19nor should be run with something to keep prolactin low. Especially at the levels mentioned in this thread. Over 500 a week! That's insane without proper protection. You'll regret this years later! Trust me. I am alder (43) and have been in the game since the early 90's when guys had no idea about proper AAS protocols. I've seen the effects years later of irresponsibility and it's no joke.

Ozzy619 likes this.
  13. Juicey239

Juicey239 Member

Keeping my e2 under control has worked for me but then again my deca is being run at 250/week lol how about if you're running tren e at 400mg/week? Think i will need caber or prami?

14. Inmate

Inmate Member

Glad you brought that up. I was pretty sure there was no connection between prolactin levels and e2 levels. This is why it can be difficult for newer guys like myself to research. To much bro science.

Daveb8573 likes this.
  15. Daveb8573

Daveb8573 Member

I think running a low dose of caber or Prami anytime you're running a 19nor is just being responsible. 400 a week of tren is a good healthy dose and it should be run in my opinion. I always tend to be on the cautious side. I want to do this for years to come. More is not always better. I wish the 5% dudes would stop with that talk. Who will be changing their diapers in 10 years??? It's a marathon not a f'n sprint!

Juicey239 likes this.
  16. Juicey239

Juicey239 Member

Yeah I see dudes running insane amounts of doses. I never understood the point of that. Just be smart when dosing so you could remain healthy. I don't think I'll be running any prolactin support, only aromasin when I run the tren( I might even run it at 300 a week) since I've been successful with this deca/test cycle. but thanks for your input bro.

Daveb8573 likes this.
  17. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Glad you called that one out. Normally "pct and shit" correlates to only "shit."

Brandaddy, BigSky and Inmate like this.
  18. Deadlift4life

Glad he called that out too! I'll be looking into more pct for it before I get started. Like I said I've never used Deca before, so "deca dick" .. not for me bro! Thanks for the input my monsters of muscle bros.

Daveb8573 likes this.
  19. BigSky

BigSky Member

Keep caber on hand. After mid cycle bloods you'll have a good idea of your e2 and prolactin levels. The sdes from caber and prami can be shitty so it's better to have and not need than use in my experience.

Also nolva and clomid will want to be run for 5-6 weeks for pct. hcg throughout or as a blast leading up to pct. deca is great if you use it responsibly

20. Deadlift4life

Ok so since the pct came up. Let's go back to the initial question. Eod 150mg test e and 150mg deca good to go? Got a few ok's wanna see if there are any naysayers