Test E and EQ 1st go

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Brolic626, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

I'm getting ready to brew my 1st time and I just want to make sure I have my BB and BA ratios correct before I do anything. I will be using GSO

250mg/ml test E @ 100ml
    - 2ml BA
    - 18ml BB
    - GSO 61.25ml

The EQ I'm getting different information on so not sure but

200mg/ml EQ @ 100ml
    - 5ml BA
    - 15ml BB
    - 64ml GSO

Does this seem ok? What changes should I make if any? Really don't want to screw this up. Also ill be using .22um millipore filter with vacuum hand pump

2. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m not sure if you’re wanting 200mg eq but I make it at 300mg using 1/5 ba/bb.

3. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

Yea I want it at 200mg because ill be dosing it fairly low and I have 20g of raws, what would you suggest I keep the BB/BA at in this instance?

4. Iron Vett

1% ba (1ml) and 5% bb (5ml) would still work fine and still be pain free injections. Most people adjust their bb% based on how thin they want their EQ to be.

5. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

1/5 really that low for 200mg @ 100ml....just curious why so low? This is the most confusing part for me because everyone does it differently

6. Iron Vett

I’ve adjusted my recipes for low bb and still be able to stay in solution. EQ is a liquid raw and will not fall out of solution even if there is no bb in it at all. All you are doing is putting ba in as a preservative and then adjusting the viscosity with the oil and bb percentage. If you decide that you would like it thinner, just add more bb.

7. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

Ok great what about the test E what would.you reccomend?

8. Iron Vett

Personally I don’t brew test E but the recipe you listed will work just fine

9. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

You prefer cyp? Or prop

10. Iron Vett

I use test Cyp because I don’t want to have to deal with the occasional painful raws with test enanthate. They are pretty much identical in the way that they work anyway. Short ester I go for test prop. I’ve looked into test phenylprop but the hormone reduction, due to ester weight, is much more than the test prop is.

11. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I did EQ with 1/18 ba/bb and skipped the oil. It is 425 mg/mL. I have been pinning 1 mL a week, no problem or pip.

I had 20 grams EQ
    2 ba
    18 bb
    rest MCT to make 200 mg/ml. But then didnt do the MCT, and that doubled the mg/ml. I just add it to my syringe and inject.

12. burkeen

burkeen Member

Bothe compunds Will hold without any BB at that dosage , that's why there is so many recipies-
    Ba is There to privent bacteria to grow- never use more than 2%

I would use 1/15 just to thin the oil out for a smooth injection

13. Brolic626

Brolic626 Junior Member

My test E brew went really well, next week im going to do the EQ...for the test I used 1/10 ba/bb and it's smoothe as silk in GSO

Monstar likes this.