TEST E Equipoise Stack

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by kdizzle, Mar 25, 2011.

kdizzle

kdizzle Junior Member

was thinking of running a TEST E and equipoise stack

TEST E 700 mg per week, EQ 600 mg per week for 15 weeks with liquidex running along with it as well. ANy thoughts or suggestions?

Ziggajay

Ziggajay Junior Member

Sounds good not too sure about the liquidex though i've never touched ancilliaries I do it old school just bang the hormones and hope u dont get gyno. Scared to death of SERMS and their chromosome damaging/carcinogenic potential. Plus the horror stories of long term libido damage from using these compounds. SERM use is pretty new in the bodybuilding world I'm not touching them until better evidence/alternatives come along.

I should mention you shouldnt need the liquidex at those doses unless you're like 5'5 160lbs.

You can run some anavar or Primo after ur cycle to retain ur gains which at the right doses dont cause shutdown, while your natural production slowly returns to normal.

I know I'll get flack for this but I stick to the old school principles when these poisons weren't around.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
    someanddone

someanddone Active Member

Kdizzle - don't listen to ziggajay, he is a 6'3" 330lb fat-ass who probably has gyno and doesn't know it because of his moobs. "I do it old school just bang the hormones and hope u dont get gyno". Really? Does that sound smart to you Kdizzle?

As far as giving you GOOD advice, I can't do that until you post stats and cycle experience and your pct plan. But please, do not pay any attention to the obese story-telling excuse making moron known as ziggajay.

kdizzle

kdizzle Junior Member

ok yea im 5'5 205 have done two cycles previous.....test e 500 mg 500 mg of deca a week.......TEST P, clen, winny, t3

someanddone

Cycle sounds good as far as doses and length for those particular compounds, but what about pinning frequency and pct? What's your bf? Are you going to frontload?

kdizzle

kdizzle Junior Member

i didnt plan on frontloading i was just going to shoot myself up once every four days ....350 mg of TEST and 300 mg of EQ one day then four days later shooting up again.....for post cycle i was just going with nolvadex because ill be on arimidex the whole time through the cycle...and as for body fat i would guess its around 14 percent pretty high but thats why im going to run 5 days a week

RuLeofThuMb

RuLeofThuMb Junior Member

It doesnt seem like you have really done you research man... Think you need to look around a little more and get some info before your start anything. But i know all those people out there never like to take good advice and do what they want anyway.

But here is some good advice anyway..

IMO I would go with pinning mon and thurs twice a week. Having specific days helps you stay on schedule. And if your doing arimidex everyday then I think your pct should be fine with just nolva. Run 40/40/30/20/20 for the PCT IMO. Also incorporating hcg in your regimine would not be a bad idea either...

Keep Diet clean and you should see good results..

Too all others to post If I am incorrect about anything here please post...

Good luck bro

kdizzle

kdizzle Junior Member

yea thats what i was planning mondays and thursdays for my shots...and i think i have done my research on the products i mean im still new into it but im always wanting to learn

Ziggajay

Ziggajay Junior Member

People do treat ancilliaries like an absolute must and act like not taking them is some sort of taboo. How did bodybuilders and oly lifters manage back in the day? You people are too caught up in your female cancer drugs. Taking ancilliaries on cycle unless you are banging ~4g Test is borderline OCD IMO.

someanddone

So preventing gyno is OCD? Not all of us are fat and can hide titties. And recovering quickly to avoid substantial losses and let our bodies regain natural production more efficiently is OCD? Not all of us already have fucked up endocrine systems and are on TRT. And how did bodybuilders get away with what? What proof do you have that bodybuilders back in the day were healthier or better off for NOT using ancilliaries? You have run one cycle and been on TRT for a year, but you bark like you have been in the game for decades and are stuck in your "old-school" ways.

Ziggajay

Ziggajay Junior Member

I'm talking about ancilliaries on cycle on relatively low doses of AAS. That to me is borderline OCD. I can understand taking them for an HPTA reboot.

BTW I have no fat to hide titties I have a thin adipose layer beneath which I have a rock hard pectoral. Not to say I don't have fat deposits in other parts of my body. I've just never experienced anything remotely close to gyno at 700-800mg of test C for 12 weeks and one year of TRT. Same goes for ball shrinkage and other associated symptoms.

My next cycle should be EQ 600mg/test C 1g or so EW ran for 16 weeks, from what I have experienced at the previously mentioned dosage I doubt I'll need ancilliaries on-cylce. I guess I'll look into it if I start to grow titties. Not discarding taking them for pct.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    GearGuru

GearGuru Junior Member

I agree with Ziggajay about some people (not everyone) being OCD with Anti estro. Unless gyno is taking affect, dont worry about running adex. .7 gram of test a week is low IMO too, why not beef it up to atleast 1 gram a week.

Ziggajay

Ziggajay Junior Member

Gearguru since it was my 1st cycle I went easy on the dose but it was clearly on the mild side especially on side effects (didn't notice any, basically. I became cut instead of bloated). Though the benefits were very visible. In the future I won't be running anything under 1g maybe even 1.5g of test on my cycles plus EQ or Deca and I doubt I'll need anti estrogens at those doses either.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
    someanddone

"I saw a cat in the street, the cat was black, therefore all cats are black." Does that make sense? No. So who are you to tell people that it is borderline OCD to run adex while on cycle? Just because YOU didn't get gyno on a dosage of 700mgs test, doesn't mean that many others will not. I've known, and read about many more, who have gotten gyno from 500mgs test only. Others won't get it for two or three cycles, and then throw in dbol and BOOM, gyno. Quit giving advice based on your limited and ill-advised experience.

About the bolded, italicized, underlined quote, you are ignorant and lying to yourself. You ran a full cycle, never came off, cruised for a year, and then make the statement that you don't have any ball shrinkage, even though you don't use hcg. Hahahaha. Even if you are unaware of the change in size, they are NOT working, so the size is a moot point, although I guarantee they have shrunk. Absolutely ignorant, actually, just plain old stupid statement.

loveyourbody

loveyourbody Well-Known Member

I agree with someanddone I am very gyno pron so I keep nolva and dex in hand better safe than boobs I mean sorry

bigrobbie

bigrobbie Well-Known Member

Kdizzle should give you a tip bro...cause you just served his ass. [:eek:)]

Cycling in this day and age without PCT is not only asking for a gaggle of hormone imbalances and sexual dysfunction, but also it's just being boneheaded and unreasonable! Sorry Kdizzle...I have to get on board with SOME on this one....

bigrobbie

bigrobbie Well-Known Member

I'm confused here. Are you saying that you can run 12 weeks of testosterone Cyp and not experience testicular atrophy??!!?? That would mean you have an endocrine system that refuses to be suppressed?!

Is it possible that even kryptonite doesn't cause your ATP to be exhausted or your neurological system to become catatonic?

You sir, make Superman look like the chump he really is!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
    Ziggajay

Ziggajay Junior Member

Some people do not suffer from testicular atrophy, look it up genius.

etul86

etul86 Junior Member

wow dude, please stop posting on here. You are just way to close-minded and stupid to be giving advice on AAS usage.

ANY time you use test (or any test derivative) on cycle, you will have some testicular atrophy. EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT NOTICE IT. it does happen. My first cycle of test, i didn't notice any atrophy but that's just because it wasn't enough for me to realize.

That's why a lot of people recommend hcg for on cycle therapy......

someanddone

Let's not convolute the fact of hcg's purpose. It is a welcome side effect to have your ball size stay the same or return to normal, but the key is that it "primes" your testes' leydig cells to stay active for a quicker recovery. So regardless of whether or not you think your nuts are shrinking, you should use hcg to ensure a speedy recovery. Of course this doesn't apply to idiots who put themselves on trt for years on end for no reason....

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.