Test E, Tren cycle ?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by BigA, Oct 11, 2011.

BigA

BigA Junior Member

Test E:
    wks 1-12 500 mg weekly 250 mon. and thurs.

tren blend: 50mg tren ace, 100 mg tren e, 150 tren hex
    wks 1-10

pct:
    wks 14-16 clomid 25/25/25, nolva 40/40/40

I plan on cutting the tren dosage in half and running 150mg a week instead of the full 300mg. shooting once weekly on mondays. From what I've read i think i should run arimidex during cycle but i'm not sure on the protocol. I've ran tren before but used it to bulk with good results, but i plan on cutting this time. Any tweaks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Sounds like a pretty sensible, safe cycle that will still work its magic. The Tren at that dose will be more a spice, I think, and you will have look hard to notice it. I don't know why you don't just run Tren enanthate at 300 mg/wk to coordinate with your Test enanthate, but it'll work either way.

You probably won't need an AI, but adex or aromasin are the best around and almost always protect from excess water bulk and gyno. Adex at 0.5 mg EOD or Aromasin at 12.5 mg ED.

Some differ, but I recommend waiting three weeks to begin SERM PCT, to make sure those long esters have mostly vacated your body. Plus I'd recommend a 4-week protocol, starting week one with 50 mg of Clomid then going three weeks at 25 mg. Nolva run 40 mg only for the first two weeks then go down 20 mg ED for the last two weeks. After that, you'll probably need to stay "clean" for at least 17 weeks (time on = time off), but only your BW will tell you when you've recovered normal testosterone levels.

Have fun!

Solo

BigA

BigA Junior Member

thanks for the advise Solo.

MR10X

MR10X Well-Known Member

I agree with Solo,you need more tren.Once a week with the blend is pretty week,especially with the Tren A because it will only last 2 or 3 days then disapear.You would do better doing the blend every 3 days at 300mg.

BigA

BigA Junior Member

From what both of you said I would be better off running a single ester like tren E so I might just do that.

Adambolic

Adambolic Junior Member

Just my $.02, but if this is a cutting a cycle I would run an AI if u set on using test. Because both products are strong androgens, as long as u can keep estrogen low, you'll increase fat-loss and hardness. Just me, but I'd use prop rather than enath..

BigA

BigA Junior Member

I see your point Adambolic, but I travel alot for work and hauling gear all over the country doesn't seem sensible. I'm using the K.I.S.S. formula.

Adambolic

Adambolic Junior Member

That makes sense and I wouldn't want to either. If it were me I would just want to keep E2 low. Maybe even Proviron cause u get a little anti-E, plus the strong androgenic and the lower SHBG.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

If you're looking for lean gains, you should run either arimidex at 0.5 mg EOD or aromasin at 10 mg ED (but many of us run it at 12.5 mg ED or 25 mg EOD since that's how it's packaged). The reputation of Proviron has suffered a lot over the passed years since very little scientific evidence supports its value for anything more than a mild extra androgen boost.

Best,
    Solo

BigA

BigA Junior Member

Alright I'm finally getting all the pieces to the puzzle put in place so I'm resurrecting this thread.
    This is what I've got : Test E 250, tren E 200, anavar, arimidex, clomid, nolva.

This is a final revision because I'm starting after the new year so please feel free to tweak, any and all advise is welcome.

wks: 1-12 Test E 250 x 2 wkly. mon. & thur.

wks: 1-10 Tren E 200 x 1 wkly. mon.

wks: 7-15 Var 20 mg ed ( not sure whether to run at start of cycle, or at the end up until pct )

PCT

wks: 16 - 20 Clomid 50/25/25/25, Nolva 40/20/20/20

have Arimidex but not sure whether I should start at the start of cycle or wait a couple weeks, and also should I run the adex up to PCT (wks 1-16 ?).

Thanks,
    BigA

Sworder

Sworder Member

Looks nice with the addition of anavar! I would either front-load the test or kick start with the Anavar.

Option 1:
    60mg/day Anavar week 1-4 and week 13-14(15 if deciding to wait 3 weeks after last shot).
    I would run the Anavar again at the end up until pct, but that's just me. I don't like the idle period between last shot-PCT.

Option 2:
    Front-load the Test and then run the Anavar at the end of your cycle up until PCT.

BigA

BigA Junior Member

Thanks sworder, my idea is like yours I don't want the idle time up to pct. But I wonder if I can jump start with anavar for the first few weeks (1-3) cycle off then start back up week 7 up to PCT? Is this even a option or am I going a little overkill on the orals.

Thanks,
    BigA

Sworder

Sworder Member

I would limit it to 6 weeks. I am sure there are tons who have done more than 6 and their liver has been fine. I am conservative though. You are planning on using Liv52 or Milk Thistle right?!

BigA

BigA Junior Member

yeah i plan on using milk thistle for liver support. i was just curious about pulsing the var with a month off, i read that your liver actually heals pretty fast so i was just wondering.

thanks,
    BigA

Sworder

Sworder Member

Yes, it recovers. I just don't like beating on it :D

BigA

BigA Junior Member

Point well taken. I sure do appreciate all the help, and thanks again.

BigA

BigA Junior Member

I have one last question. When it comes to the adex useage during the cycle should I go ED or EOD?

Thanks,
    BigA

Sworder

Sworder Member

Either is fine.

BigA

BigA Junior Member

I guess I have all my bases covered, I'm still new at all this. Thanks sworder you've been a big help.

BigA

Sworder

Sworder Member

No problem, keep us posted. Good luck!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.