Test NO ester In oil recipe

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by double-leg, Nov 4, 2017.

1. double-leg

double-leg Member

I'd like to know if anyone has test base oil recipe and or transdermal or other. 3 shots daily is just to much I'd like 1 shot + transdermal or other.

2. Eman

Eman Member

You're shooting test base three times a day?

3. double-leg

double-leg Member

ED but I'd like todo 3x but The pain is unbearable even with hot compress. With prop as well

4. Eman

Eman Member

...Why?

Sk8man101 likes this.
  5. yeah why??

Sk8man101 likes this.
  6. double-leg

double-leg Member

exactly :) I just wanna see if it does anything. I feel as if test prop ed is better than eod. I have test base powder and test prop why not?

7. double-leg

double-leg Member

exactly :) I just wanna see if it does anything. I feel as if test prop ed is better than eod. I have test base powder and test prop why not? I hear others say it's not beneficial but I'd like to try :)

8. Eman

Eman Member

Well you found out... it hurts, you have to pin constantly and you're already looking for other options.

There's a reason no one does this, stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Graph out test base pinning 2x a day and then graph out pinning test cyp ED.

9. double-leg

double-leg Member

Yeah I don't like cyp or enan. I just wanted a dry look which base and prop give me. Everyone says test is test but it isn't so. Just like deca and npp they aren't the same. I pin quads so the shoots are painful the day after each shot. I understand your point and also know that what I'm asking for is bizarre.

10. 4Drago

4Drago Member

20171104_180836.jpg Stop pinning quads. Use Delts and lats. I have no pip or I just don't take notice any more.
    Test base
    3% ba
    15% gauiacol
    20% bb
    Rest gso
    Holds 100mg per ml just fine. Pip free, leave quads alone. I can't train legs do to medical issues. Little fuxkers

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    Eman likes this.
  11. double-leg

double-leg Member

Thanks 4drago so you pin this 3x a day delta and lats? I'm gonna make this I'll let you know how it goes :)

12. 4Drago

4Drago Member

ive only pinned 2x a day before. rotating between delts, lats, and chest. for me theres 3 places i can pin lats...upper, mid, and lower lats. I stopped after about 4 weeks because it started getting a little difficult pushing the fluid out of the pins. daily pinning can build scar tissue pretty quick. I wont ever pin quads again unless i run out of options.

13. Stas

Stas Member

I made my test base 50 mg/ml with PEG 400 and it's fucking painful

14. Infidel141

Infidel141 Member

Hate to bump this thread, but I absolutely cant help myself. OP what in the fuck shoes are you wearing at the gym lol

15. TideGear

TideGear Member

16. 4Drago

4Drago Member

Cowboy boots. Isn't that the norm?

Infidel141 likes this.