Test range after cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Jironman717, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Jironman717

Jironman717 Junior Member

Getting ready to start another cycle, so I just received my labs and my estrogen is @ 24 and my total test is 280. It’s been 8 months since my last cycle.
    So, my question is, do you think 280 is too low 8 months after cycle? pct was clomid/nolva.

2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

It’s definitely on the low end as a number. What were your numbers before your last cycle? Did you pct?

3. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Without pre cycle numbers it is hard for anyone to answer. Definitely pretty damn low though. Have you used sarms or anything like that as a bridge between cycles? How long was your PCT?

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  4. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Are you having any low T symptoms?

5. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

280 is way low at that age that long after cycle period.

6. kosp

kosp Member

Let me guess

probably you have a long history of steroid use, such as doing cycles very often with not much rest, or blast and cruise for a while?

7. mindgame1516

mindgame1516 Member

Dont sarms still crash your test when you come off?

8. Chronostatic

Chronostatic Junior Member

I would lean toward HMG and another run of clomid so far.

If I was concerned with natural levels coming back at any time, I would definitely run some more intensive pct. If you can raise your natural production to at least near 400, you want to let your HPTA reequilibrate at that level for quite some time (6 months perhaps).

Have your labs drawn again to include LH and FSH, free and bound test, e2, the whole shebang. Why not do CMP and CBC while you're at it. Thyroid panel? The more data you have, the better.

Also take care of your health in the meantime, eat well, drink less, sleep more, stay hydrated, reduce stress, meditate, stay active, get laid..... all in a day's work.

Grab Bag and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  9. 280 is too low. I'd blast and cruise at that point.

ManK likes this.
  10. TheAnabolicStore

TheAnabolicStore Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It certainly is not the highest but could work? I would try upping it though.

11. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Considering the cause of the low T is unknown that seems like a foolish decision for OP to make. All that's going to do is mask the underlying problem and make it impossible to find. Problem solving requires a root cause, not a bandaid. Find the reason for the low T and make a informed decision from there... seems more logical.

12. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Aren't you a source?

13. Maybe. I just think that with 280 after 8 months you might as well just Trt because your natural test is basically useless for maintaining your physique or strength, which is the whole reason we cycle in the first place. Seems counterintuitive to pct with numbers like that in my humble opinion.

14. JMpMasterSteve

JMpMasterSteve Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

15. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

There are some great options out there these days... guys have come back after 12 years blast and cruise and ended up with higher test than when they started. Things are rapidly changing on our community....

16. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Just noticed... OP asked the question then hasn't been seen since.

17. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just fucking no.

HPTA is 3 separate items.

His H and P could be functioning but his testes could be atrophied.

So, instead of doing a Fertility hcg or HMG protocol... for a month..
    Then proper PCT....
    Which could very well recover the op to normal levels.

You suggest he take testosterone injections for the rest of his life???

Everyone here that knows me... knows I'm not a guy that gets into arguments...
    I also sont inuslt anyone but sources....

But that is the fucking dumbest piece of 'Advice" I've ever heard.

Dont gice advice like that, its fucking irresponsible.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  18. kosp

kosp Member

Anyway 8 months off it´s definitely enough for recovery, I would be worried something´s happening.

19. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The only piece of SOLID advice that should be followed here is this.

Blood work
    and possible solutions to kick start his own HPTA function.

Guy on this board have recovered from worse shit and worse levels than the OP.

Chronostatic and kosp like this.
  20. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Exactly and I completely agree. We don't even know how old the OP is, or if he wants kids, etc.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.