test suspension injection

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by prodigy06, May 24, 2007.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

Does test susp still have to be done intramuscularly or could you do it another way?
    EDIT: And is it still a good idea to stack something like test eth w/ susp?

Last edited: May 24, 2007
    MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Test susp. needs to be taken daily, if not twice/day, should only be taken IM... and injecting it hurts or produces discomfort for most people.

I'm really not sure why anyone would use it outside of someone being drug tested and needing a product that gets completely out of their system within a few days.

Best regards,
    MaxRep

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

I've read that it delivers very fast weight gain and the most appealing thing is the imediate surge in strength. I don't mind pinning 2x a day if the it delivers what I think it will. If it hurts I'll stop of course. I've heard it's not as bad as prop or winny and since it's not oil based I doubt the pain will last for long.. am I wrong there?

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

Everyone's different as far as the pain. The one time I used it I didn't think it hurt much but others say it hurts a lot. The biggest hassle to me was the daily injects.

As far as an immediate weight and strength gains, it's no better than dbol or anadrol in that regard... and I find the convenience a taking a pill to be a significant advantage.

You can always try it and and compare it with other products and see what you think. It won't hurt you to try it. Just have realistic expectations.

Best regards,
    MaxRep

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

yea of course. Adrol was my 1st choice, but this was cheaper. Where did you inject 1st time using? what size pin?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Yeah bro, test susp. is 2wice a day injects, the half live is 24hrs. You have to inject it.

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

This was the only thing that ever hurt me.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

How much were you injecting advanced-stealth?

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

I typically only do glute shots and always use a 23x1.5. Occasionally or when I'm on a heavier cycle I'll alternate delt shots with a 23x1.

Good luck,
    MaxRep

advanced-stealth

I was doing 100mgs a day getting ready for PL meet.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

what sort of pain was it, how long did it last, did it interfer w/ training?

advanced-stealth

It was not severe pain but it did bother me.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.