Testing IGF-1 levels on Black Top Meditrope

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I will be running black top meditropes at 4-5 iu's a day. Did my first shot last night at 4 iu's.

I've been off GH for many months and I went Monday this week to be tested.

See below for my base line IGF-1 levels. I will be testing again in 2-3 weeks.

mands

mands

How long will you wait before testing your IGF1 levels?
How much do you want to use max daily?
I stated I will be waiting around the 2-3 weeks mark.

I will be running 4-5 iu's a day one shot at night. I will probably be at 5 iu's but did 4iu's last night.

I haven't decided if I will run ED or if I will run 3 days on one day off. I might start at 3 day on one day off regimen and get bloods at the 2-3 week mark and then go up to ED and get them drawn again.

mands

Kash89

I stated I will be waiting around the 2-3 weeks mark.

I will be running 4-5 iu's a day one shot at night. I will probably be at 5 iu's but did 4iu's last night.

I haven't decided if I will run ED or if I will run 3 days on one day off. I might start at 3 day on one day off regimen and get bloods at the 2-3 week mark and then go up to ED and get them drawn again.

mands
Ive always wondered why there are so many different regimen's such as ed, eod, 5 days on 2 days off, 3 days on 1 day off..is there a reason why people do different protocols or is it just preference?

mands

Ive always wondered why there are so many different regimen's such as ed, eod, 5 days on 2 days off, 3 days on 1 day off..is there a reason why people do different protocols or is it just preference?
I believe most has to do with cost. Some do research and mimic what might be the protocol for GH deficient children others might do a hormone replacement prescribed by their doctor.

Everyone has there own thoughts backed by anecdotal evidence and some by studies.

Most protocols will work similar to each other. Just have to decide what works best for you financially and which protocol gets you the highest igf-1 levels if that's what your concern might be.

mands

Kash89

I believe most has to do with cost. Some do research and mimic what might be the protocol for GH deficient children others might do a hormone replacement prescribed by their doctor.

Everyone has there own thoughts backed by anecdotal evidence and some by studies.

Most protocols will work similar to each other. Just have to decide what works best for you financially and which protocol gets you the highest igf-1 levels if that's what your concern might be.

mands
Ya thats what I thought, i was thinking about doing 5days on 2 days off but i feel like your building it up just for it to go back down with 2 full days off , 2 steps forward 1 step back, your protocol seems more logical though because its not 2 full days off , have you had good results with this or will this be your first time running this regimen? I'm going to look more into this though

mands

Ya thats what I thought, i was thinking about doing 5days on 2 days off but i feel like your building it up just for it to go back down with 2 full days off , 2 steps forward 1 step back, your protocol seems more logical though because its not 2 full days off , have you had good results with this or will this be your first time running this regimen? I'm going to look more into this though
I have ran it ED, 5 days on 2 off, 6 days on 1 day off and 3 days on one day off!

I personally like 3 days on 1 day off.

mands

Just wondering. Never ventured into gh. Always thought it would be very expensive. And I do not like window shopping.. What is the cost for someone to run 3-5 iu a day for say six months..and for someone new what is the best way to start off..

Just wondering. Never ventured into gh. Always thought it would be very expensive. And I do not like window shopping.. What is the cost for someone to run 3-5 iu a day for say six months..and for someone new what is the best way to start off..

For the ones being discussed in this thread it'd be about $600-1000 for six months at 3-5iu/day.

DickySmalls

The black tops seem to have the most bang for your buck ATM.

365 days / 2 = ~183 days

3 IU ED: 549 IU
5 IU ED: 915 IU

Assuming you're east coast and ordering INTL:

int shipping to east coast ( 0-3 zip) and UK
100iu-300ius $1.09/iu (shipping 50 dollars)
400iu-500ius $1.07/iu ( shipping of 50 dollars)
600-1500iu $1.05/iu ( shipping $50 dollars)
1600-2000iu $1.04/iu ( shipping of $50)

600 IU = $630 + $50 shipping = $680
1000 IU = $1050 + $50 shipping = $1100

Sponsored Links

Latest posts