Testosterone Cypionate

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Dokk, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

Hello All:

Mr. Roberts frequently references front loading some things in order to account for half life. I'm not chasing mass, just maintaining. Question: A main advantage (for my goals) of testosterone Cypionate is the once a week injection protocol. I'm going to run 600 mgs of TC a week. Should I front load to start, i.e., 600 mgs one day and then "x" days later another 600 mgs followed by 600 mgs every week thereafter? If "yes" is the correct answer then what is "x", how many days after the very first injection? Thanks in advance for any solid advice/guidance given.

2. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Some people front load their first pin or two.
    What your asking about is frontloading and then tapering down as you start.

I think you’ll end up kinda just having a spike somewhere in the following week of your first few pins.

If you want to feel the effects earlier I think just adding a kickstart is the way to go.

3. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

Thanks for the reply, however, I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. I'm not tapering anything. I'm going to run 600 mgs of TC from now until ... forever. Btw, nice avatar :)

4. Monstar

Monstar Member

With a longer ester like cyp I'll generally frontload week 1 and week 2 so if doing 600mg weekly then week 1 and 2 would be 1200mg. I inject cyp and enanthate 2x weekly for more stable blood levels - I can feel a modest difference vs 1x per week - so something like a Monday and Thursday would be 300mg each (600mg each during a frontloading week).

How I've done it anyway.

5. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

You would taper down if you front load. Other wise you'd be running 1200 mg of cyp a week. Unless you immediately drop from 1200 to 600. IMO split that 600 twice a week. Not 600 once a week

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

What are your thoughts on this? Simply plug in 600 mgs of CT for the author's 200 mgs.
    https://www.center4menshealth.com/PDFs/Myth_2.pdf
    Roberts recommends staying under 750 mgs/wk so I'm going with that.

7. TRT

TRT Member

I don't know why people are concerned with getting levels up as fast as possible but at the most I'd do a double dose and then a week later just do the normal dose. Your not gonna build muscle that much faster or at all by front loading, imo. Just have some patience. The gains will come. They always do. Haha

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

We've all been there for sure lol. I've come to love prop esters personally. I cruise at just above my prescription of trt. Blast the hell out of test or mast prop. Quick in quick out and no wait time. It's literally 4 extra pins a month. Well worth it IMO.

ickyrica and TRT like this.
  9. TRT

TRT Member

I'm with ya 100% on that one. I'll take my normal TRT dose and throw a bunch of Test prop on top of it. Works out great cause I can stop and blood test if I have to.

HIGHRISK likes this.
  10. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

Getting levels up as fast as possible. Huh? Where I did I post that? I'm just sorting out how best to insure I'm somewhere between 600-750 mgs at all times.

11. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

Thanks to all that replied, good reads. Okay, I think I have an answer that will get me started.

12. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

13. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

do you mean your going to blast 600 mg of test cyp a week year round?

14. TRT

TRT Member

Ya by ensuring that you measure out the right dosage in the syringe then.

Why else would you front load at the start of a cycle? To get the blood level up faster.

15. Dokk

Dokk Junior Member

ironwill1951@ Pretty much. I'm in my 60s, natural test production is way down. I'm far more TRT than body building cycles. I'll take a month or two now and then to come off it ... probably far more "then" than "now" if you know what I mean.

16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

That is a very high dose for trt. Be careful, that could cause some complications down the road

NorthMich likes this.
  17. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

You can't be serious. 600mg a week 10-11 months out of the year?

MindlessWork likes this.
  18. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Again are you serious?? Why else would you front load?? Please explain.

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

At that age that does sound really sketchy, even I am 54 I would not do that much year round (if I decide to go self-TRT route).

NorthMich likes this.
  20. Hawkins

Hawkins Member

I think a lot of times, guys forget or don’t understand the weeks after last dose are still considered “on” as the levels slowly come down but still higher than normal.

TRT likes this.