Thaiger Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Madd, Mar 18, 2010.

Madd

Madd Junior Member

Does anyone know if Thaiger Pharma product are any good? Have you heard anything about them?

Thanks

Bigkarch

Bigkarch Member

never heard of them...where did you get this info

Madd

Madd Junior Member

Madd

Madd Junior Member

Looked up the phone number it says it could be in Hong Kong but the phone number found in the whois has an extra number (12 instead of 11). The country code appears to be Mongolia.

I'm not sure if any of that info is significant but I'm tryin to weed out possible scammers

Jibbyrish

Jibbyrish Junior Member

Any site you find like that is not going to be trustworthy. It's as good as google-ing 'steroids for sale', clicking the first link and sending your money to them. Or better yet take your hard earned money outside, cover it in lighter fluid and throw a match on it. The people who setup those websites do it for one reason: to scam people out of their money. Tip for the future: almost all legit sources operate via secure email only.

newbie23

newbie23 Active Member

there are many legit websites to buy gear from-they are not all scams-with that being said-i like domestic

klbsa

klbsa Junior Member

They sure went all out, It is a nice website.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

Scammers always make the best looking websites, they have to compensate for the fact that they don't actually sell gear.

Stick with domestic sources, via e-mail. IMO

xXGetBigSonXx

xXGetBigSonXx Member

haha good analogies

Madd

Madd Junior Member

Ok, Just when I thought I was on to something. The search gets harder and seemingly more complicated.

I feel like Columbo, just not as smart. Dang this is a hard search.

I heard that Domestic is tough because when they get the business everyone that buys from them will get the business also m (US based busts are ruthless from what I heard). International usually just sends a letter to you of some type.

But thanks for the heads up everyone.

Bigkarch

Bigkarch Member

becareful..

razorbladecity

razorbladecity Junior Member

taiger pharma is good, i ran their test cyp.... its actually more "ok" than good, theres a lot better stuff out there... like i said its ok... and there are a few sites that sell them that are ok too

Madd

Madd Junior Member

Well the price isn't ok or good so I guess I'll keep looking.

You know of any brands that are good or that everyone agrees on?

razorbladecity

i havent heard anything bad on norma hellas, if its real that is... im running all axio right now (although there are mixed reviews) i think its a great UGL....

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

In underground anabolics several labs are tested for bacteria as well as potency, and axio had the dirtiest gear tested.

newbie23

newbie23 Active Member

Norma is thick as hell-i wont ever use it again

Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Plus the chances of finding LEGIT Norma these days are slim to none.

razorbladecity

when were these tests done with axio? i know they had problems in the past, but i think theyve gotten through all of them....

Meathead27

Meathead27 Member

Read Underground Anabolics. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Stretch

Stretch Active Member

My bad meat.

I should have given you credit as the one who told me about the axio test results in UG anabolics.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.