Thanks for the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by NorthMich, Jul 3, 2018.

1. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Hi-

Seems like a good forum to ask questions. I'm looking thru old threads before I ask a bunch of questions.

I'd like to see if there's a legal way for me to get gear, but without some hormone deficiency, I'm not sure what to do. It was suggested to see an Endo, and that's great, but he's gonna say no.

I'm 55+ and in good shape. I lift 6 days a week. I'd like to look at a basic low dose steroid + HGH combo somehow. I'd like to get to under 15% body fat and add some lean mass

Anyway, thanks for the forum!

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Anti aging clinics

NorthMich likes this.
  3. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Thanks for that. I googled and most look like on-line Drs ? Is that what you mean, or are you talking about an actual walk-in clinic?

Thanks a lot

4. legendary

legendary Member

If your near one walk in. If not online is legal

NorthMich likes this.
  5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Well I see a few. That’s great. And generally the idea is they figure out a way to get you an Rx

6. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I’m just generally breaking things down a little, but it seems like:

- A Dr script and insurance means top quality gear, reimbursed by insurance.

- A Dr script and no insurance = maybe a $grand a month out of pocket for the top shelf gear

- No Dr script and people go underground for aids patient meds. You hope it’s not counterfeit gear

From reading threads here, it seems most guys wind up underground