Thanksgiving meal or fatass all weekend?

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Demondosage, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Which one are you gonna be? Are you gonna be the guy who enjoys thanksgiving dinner and gets back on his game Friday? Or are you the fat fuck who is gonna take the entire weekend off and eat 100k cals? Hahaha

Just a random thought :)

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Not a fan of thanksgiving food so it’s an easy decision for me fortunately

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Shit, some people on here turn it in to a month long thing until after New Years

4. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

2 meals thanksgiving and probably a couple through the weekend. Won’t give too much of a f*** about how much I consume. The back on my game Monday. But it’s the reason for the gaining season. Thank God all the good holidays come right on time!

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

Well luckily I’m already fat so I can eat as much as I want without any remorse. I’ll get back on track around spring time, lol.

6. bob357sig

bob357sig Member

Same here brother, will cut in April. When it gets cold all I want to do is eat. Nothing wrong with some turkey and sweet potatoes, I just try to limit the desserts and empty calories

T-Bagger and Boilermech like this.
  7. tengtren

tengtren Member

I'm eating like a fucking asshole till January

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  8. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Smashing food, smashing weights and smashing ass. Yep nothing's changing.

9. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

This is my first non Vegan thanksgiving in 8 years. I will be eating as much as possible for as long as I fucking please.
    Vegetarian food that is!! o_O I just might eat a few pies, a pan of Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes.
    Ice cream!!:)

MindlessWork likes this.
  10. tengtren

tengtren Member

Are you vegan? Why?

Morefyah likes this.
  11. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Turkey, homestyle stuffing, green bean casserole and sweet potatoes. Good bulking food!

For dessert 2 small cannolis :)

For certain will be hitting the gym on Friday too.

Boilermech likes this.
  12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Ha, not anymore my friend.

13. tengtren

tengtren Member

Thank god! Moremeatfyah!!

MindlessWork likes this.
  14. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I say heavy as fuck lifts on friday!!! Deads , squats, heavy press, take advantage of the added cals and murder shit!!!

Oldschool and tengtren like this.
  15. Where I'm from Thanksgiving isn't a thing. But if it was I wouldn't care that much, it's better to indulge with your family instead of trying to be 'dedicated' and the shit. Also keep in mind that if you track your calories, a small influx of calories won't matter that much since it won't affect your net calories in the long run. Just enjoy it.

16. valuum

valuum Member

I'm gonna use the turkey for my meal prep for a few days, but I doubt I'll go too crazy. I might sub in stuffing or mashed taters in for my carb a few times. I always binge out on venison treats.

PrinceLambo likes this.