The Colour of gear

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Blakeyy, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

B7DAC0C7-1CC4-4B3B-A7A0-FDD357683D38.jpeg just looking to see if this is normal it’s my first ever time using MCT oil always used gso.and the Test E has came out with a colour in it I always though it was the carrier that gave it the colour and not the raws of the powder.and I though mct was always clear see throw kind of colour the deca is the one still in the beaker and like that but the test has a strong colour like gso. Just looking to see if it’s normal thanks .

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use mct and when I look at my test cyp next to test prop I see a difference in color. Deca is a different color than both of those and npp looks different than the deca but kind of like the prop.the raws do have an impact on the tint of the oil. However, that darker cyp you have pictured looks like gso. Not sure how I'd feel about that

3. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

It’s Test E 300mg/ml and ye it looks like gso when it’s sitting next to the deca hmm not sure why it’s done this 2%ba %15 B.B. .i don’t know if it’s the raws that have caused it they looked totally different from my last one this is it below

Attached Files:

4. ickyrica

If you trust that it's sterile and you won't end up infected I'd give it a shot. Pun intended

5. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Something is seriously wrong with this test and I don’t know what the fuck is up with it .

Attached Files:

6. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Any suggestions on what is wrong with it? Or how to fix it?

7. ickyrica

Who's the source of it?

That looks cloudy as fuck. Moisture man, I'm thinking lots of moisture is in it.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  8. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Ppl I got the order super quick it was int and I got it on my 7th day and when it came it was solid and I mean solid and looked like wax. Anyway I can try fix this just fucked a £15 bottle top and going to need to get this media bottle cleaned and sterilised again. Can it be fixed or is it fucked you think it was 100grams of poweder .

9. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

He said I could try to put it into the freezer when I said but I didn’t want to as I though that would put moisture into it .

10. hookairs

hookairs Member

if helps at all, i have seen seemingly knowledgeable guys here tell guys in your shoes to try putting vial in oven @ 250F for a couple of hours to evaporate moisture content, BUT i am still new to this and not confident i can tell who is knowledgeable 100% so PLEASE research this before trying. good luck.

ickyrica likes this.
  11. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Ye gonna take 10m out and try it with one vial I was reading about that on the home brew sticky page so I’ll give it a bash and fingers crossed .

12. picholas

picholas Member

Stick a pin it in so the pressure and moisture has a place to escape to.

ickyrica likes this.
  13. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Put it in the oven for 10mins before noticing the needle for venting melting for put it on the heat in cooker for another 5 mins will see what it’s like when it cools down .

14. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

9E58DF30-854D-470C-B5CF-33F3EAEB4FCA.jpeg This is it now cooling

15. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Ye from what I seen when pulling it out it did look slightly better but the needles melted so put it on the pan

16. Trainerdave

Trainerdave Junior Member

I’m sorry but tell PPL where to go that should absolutely not be that color if you used MCT, BB and BA. What type MCT please tell me not cheap $8 stuff and I’m sorry I don’t mean sound like attacking but saw post other day someone used MCT had issues and it’s fractionated and unfractionsted especially if bottle says coconut oil. However, not going to turn it the color of something lije Deca. I use MCT almost exclusively now and never ever have I had Test E look like that and chemically Speaking it makes no sense test he is absolutely clear when melted down if you have any raw left over I suggest you do and Melt point test should be between 32C and 36C.

Long shot bug take the yellow top off that bottle is that causing some of color just throwing out Hail Mary for ya!! Honestly this absolutely has to land on lap of raw supplier and we need start holding these guys accountable for garbage they sell if you can’t affird HPLC you can do several tests using organic chemistry identification process as well as purification through recrystalizatition. We are not defenseless if arm ourselves with science. Things like smell, taste, color all very important in identification process. Sorry apologize for rant just pisses me off see someone put money and work into this and never had shot with those raws. Thank yuh for posting and helping us all to learn and stay on our toes this is not game it’s injecting into our body China got in huge trouble fir selling bunk Anti-malaria medication to point that garbage they sold not only was not what should been but harmed people I believe 80 died my point of rant is if country’s real pharmaceutical industry sold crap for real cause worth millions what do we think these guys would sell to bodybuilders. Just saying be careful and make them own it if not what should be they all say HPLC tested highest quality 99.7 I swear they cut and paste on sites.

Again apologize for my tangent bottom line it’s not you if what you posted is true about what you put in it. It’s ansolutely the raws and who hell knows if any test in there probably some but god only knows what else!!

-Precisionfreak!

17. picholas

picholas Member

You can break the needle (metal) part off and just put it in/take it out with pliers. No need for the plastic.

18. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Ye thanks for the response I am going to message him and see what he says about it and it’s definitely 1000% the raws because the deca is totally fine not a thing wrong with it and both brewed with the same stuff and same way and that was the mct I used and like I said it’s not the mct cause the deca looks amazing

Attached Files:

19. picholas

picholas Member

The problem is more that you ordered Test E in the summer and it melts fairly easily so a lot of moisture most likely got in there when you were brewing.

20. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

Just strange how the deca doesn’t have it though totally clear nothing in it at all and both have the same melting point or very similar I believe. I am letting it cool on the pan with heat of so it doesn’t cool to fast and will take a look and post a picture and see what it’s like but am thinking this is all going to get chucked .