The Depression Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eminem93, Nov 8, 2014.

1. eminem93

eminem93 Member

Not sure who reads this crap but im going to post stuff in here to cheer myself up.

redrum720 likes this.
  2. eminem93

eminem93 Member

3. eminem93

eminem93 Member

4. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I never believed in depression, I always thought it was something in someones head, until I experienced it first hand. Its crazy how low someone can get in life. To lose all hope is one of the worst things to experience. But just know, it always gets better. Its always the darkest right before the sun comes out and sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. I went from being agnostic to full blown christian. The shit I went through changed my whole perspective on life, for the better and made me stronger. If you need to talk you can send me a pm. Ive gone through all kinds of nasty shit and can relate to alot of stuff.

5. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

BELIEF, FAMILY GYM, is what gets me through.

Big_paul, doubleaa and flexx89 like this.
  6. eminem93

eminem93 Member

7. flexx89

flexx89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

this video always makes me laugh when im feeling down

8. eminem93

eminem93 Member

I like how the crowd gets all upset lol

flexx89 likes this.
  9. Wings_of_pain

Wings_of_pain Member

Interesting thread. Yeah been having issues with this and was actually thinking about posting something as it got to a point that I was in a really dark place. Been back on painkillers just to hold on :(

10. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Have you looked into suboxone? You cant abuse it like traditional opiates and if you taper it correctly you can get off pretty seamlessly.

11. Marcus

Marcus Member

@eminem93 you need to see a medical doctor about depression brotha. I know you were talking about being on Klonipin for a while and how your insurance cut you off, that shit will literally only make your depression worse. I'm diagnosed bi-polar and have to take meds. When I dont, I end up taking benzos, drinking and eventually using heroin again.

I highly suggest you see a qualified professional about this who can give you the counseling you need and/or possibly get you on the right meds. It's not joke man

boodecarlo and Manny like this.
  12. flexx89

flexx89 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

depression sucks. ive abused every medication. was even shooting subutex at one point and eating enough suboxone strips to pass out mid stride. i have a therapist and now work with struggling teens in drug addiction and other emotional issues. giving back is really what helps me the most. i love seeing others succeed, and if i can change one persons life even the slightest bit, i feel like ive served a purpose in this life

roastdawg, dajr225 and Manny like this.
  13. eminem93

eminem93 Member

flexx89 likes this.
  14. eminem93

eminem93 Member

he wants his deep dish , couldnt stop laughing lol

15. eminem93

eminem93 Member

Yup I am schefuling a psychiatrist soon

Marcus likes this.
  16. jymis

jymis Member

Or off all Meds but doing it in a controlled safe enviroment. I've been where you are, and maybe worse, woke up in the ER after OD'ing on meds cause I couldn't take life anymore. It does get better but you have to work for it, seeking professional help, working on sobriety, and finding that something that is missing that requires you to binge on medications and alchohol. You can over come. The war has been won.

roastdawg likes this.
  17. eminem93

eminem93 Member

The problem is I have severe panic attacks so idk if I wanna deal with those again

18. Marcus

Marcus Member

There are non-narcotic medications specifically designed for panic disorder.
    And although you have panics attacks, if you were experiencing withdrawals, then you were abusing the medication. We both know that. I've been there with every benzo under the sun

Manny likes this.
  19. eminem93

eminem93 Member

Do you feel like ur life is so much easier though when ur not sober, like the onlu thing u gotta do is get high and stay high, the other problems dont really matter or exist when ur fucked up. So ultimately ur only problem becomes staying high, which really isnt that hard when we a half gallon of crystal palace costs $10 dollars, ur klonopin copay is 15 bucks, and buckets of phenibut cost u like 20bbucks. Idk man. Lifes just easier in a way.

20. eminem93

eminem93 Member

You just live worry free for a few months, on autopilot, the problem is tolerance