The Depression Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eminem93, Nov 8, 2014.

1. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Yeahhh... And WHO in their RIGHT Freggin MIND enters a DEPRESSION HELP Thread with a NAME like WINGS OF PAIN... BeJesus and fuck sake...! If that was not SATAN, then he JUST don't exist...!

And wachit wingz u fucker. Therez FIRE shooting from my fingertips right now. I might just swoop in thru yer fuking laptop monitor and rip that DEMON right out yer ass... Damnit. Sit the fuck down.. Bitch..!:mad:

2. Marcus

Marcus Member

I didn't know you had to have a special, proper name to write on any thread in this forum. Thanks for informing all of us ;)

3. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

That's true. I always worked (because I needed money for pills) constantly acting like I was sick with the flu. Then spent almost my whole paycheck on payday to dealer. My best friends of 20+ years didn't even know & we would party together sometimes. They just didn't know it was like that all the time with me.

Marcus likes this.
  4. eminem93

eminem93 Member

Well im not sure if snorting xanax off naked hoes and fucking them is a step in the right or wront direction but I had a fun night

Marcus likes this.
  5. Marcus

Marcus Member

Lol, it's definitely a fun night. I had a gf who loved everything anal. She'd have me plug all kinds of drugs up her ass., she said ex would burn like hell. Haha, we were both FUCKEDDDD up back then. She's sober too now

boodecarlo and Ozzy619 like this.
  6. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I had a girl like that before, total coke hoe. She woud do bumps off my dick.

boodecarlo and Marcus like this.
  7. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

Strippers were my go to girls for awhile, especially because they kept the same hours & habits I did. Plus their freaky as fuck, kinda like me lol.

8. eminem93

eminem93 Member

I had a girl try sticking her sharp ass fingers up my ass once. Shit hurt and I got cut. We were doin missionary and pretty wasted and she didnt tell me she was bout to do it. I shrieked and her dad runs in the room cuz he thought it was her. Lol funny site for him.

BBC3, Ozzy619 and Marcus like this.
  9. BBC3

BBC3 Member

Yea I know. It was a sideways response to the issue the Bro brought up about we should not go off in this one. LOL So I was just taking another poke at him. I KNOW I was too overbearing on my initial greet and him really not being negative to me at all.

So I am loosing my mind it seems is all...:oops::(

And truly I was just fucking around the whole time and last one even. I guess I was hoping for a more jovial reply and then I would have just called myself a dick.

So sorry again I am a cad..

Marcus likes this.
  10. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

Ayahuasca!!
    Just watched a program regarding PTST patience trying it with success. It's illegal to posses in the us. Strong hallucinogenic that works for some to Make piece with whatever they are dealing with

Marcus likes this.
  11. Marcus

Marcus Member

pmac928 likes this.
  12. eminem93

eminem93 Member

I think hallucinagens such as lsd or mushrooms or dmt can help you deal with some inner conflicts that are brewing inside of you and you come out with better clarity of life. Are they going to fix your depression? Maybe for a shortwhile. Some of my worst trips / scary trips / best trips with ego deaths and completely delusional thoughts whatnot left me in an awestruck feeling for a few days after.

Tripping when depressed is not a goodnidea thou.

13. eminem93

eminem93 Member

I think there are healthier ways of thou...

I like going for runs in the rain when I can..

Watching the new star wars trailer today made me feel good..

Had some laughs with my coworkers..

I notice I am happier when I am taken away from my own thoughts. My own mind is what makes me unhappy usually. That is how its been for the past few years. When im left to my own thoughts, or when im under alot of pressure and its just me. I need those healthy escapes to keep me sane.

Marcus likes this.
  14. Marcus

Marcus Member

I think they can also make these inner conflicts worse

15. pmac928

pmac928 Member

I have chosen not to put anything in my body that may alter my perception in anyway. Once you clear out your body of garbge after a while putting anything else back in just seems ludacris. Why I find hard to wrap m head around are those who have had some time clean (1 year +) and decide doing drugs are a good idea again.

16. jymis

jymis Member

I think those people stopped doing what ever was working for them at some point and all the mental issues start coming back. I can tell with me when I stop going to meetings, where I get to be around others in recovery. My mental issues come back and I start being angry all the time because of things outside of my control. I also stop paying attention to what I'm thinking about. Weightlifting and recovery go hand in hand at least for me, its all very mental for me. Success in one has lead to success in the other because of toughness I get from them both, oh and consistancy.

Marcus likes this.
  17. pmac928

pmac928 Member

That's what they say recovery takes a back seat and old habits arise. Recovery has given me a life a longed fore for years and years.

18. eminem93

eminem93 Member

The amount of stress im under right now, it just makes recovery get pushed so far out. I was trying to tamper but I just gave up, because the press/stressure that I endure everyday on top of trying to get clean is too much. My addiction is the only thing that actually lets me feel ok right now.

19. eminem93

eminem93 Member

Best part of my day thou was I was shown hard work pays off with one of those goals I was chasing. So I know there is hope for me if I give it my best.

Marcus likes this.