The good, bad, the ugly of AAS.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Bigboy727, Nov 5, 2018.

1. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

So about those pics buddy...

2. tengtren

tengtren Member

Are we about to have to step into the knockout room or what

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

If you post those pics then sure

4. tengtren

tengtren Member

If I do will you?

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Sure let's see 'em

6. tengtren

tengtren Member

You first

7. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Nice try

8. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I like the precautions. I don’t always test for all this but I’ll go back and get it done.

penche likes this.
  9. penche

penche Member

Most of it is a metabolic panel. Lipids are separate. Troponin is separate. Stress test is sensors and a treadmill. Echocardiogram is Test of it own. Best of luck my dude. Knowledge is best tactic in this situation.

10. hurricane

hurricane Member

No offense taken. Both my cardiologists and my EP hate the weight I'm at.
    I stopped using gear about 2 years ago. Sitting at about 295 right now. I know I need to drop weight. Should also do more cardio. But I don't.
    I've had a PE, a stroke, dialated cardiomyopathy, atrial fibrillation and flutter, inappropriate sinus tachycardia, and a blood clotting disorder.
    And you'll never hear me bitch. People have it worse then I do. I love my life and family. And I'll continue to live for them.

11. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Wish you the best and smooth sailing from here on out.

BigNattyDaddy and hurricane like this.
  12. hurricane

hurricane Member

Excellent advice bud. Watch that heart carefully! Hope your ejection Fraction is ok. Mine sucks. lol.

penche likes this.
  13. hurricane

hurricane Member

I appreciate that.

14. tengtren

tengtren Member

Your a trooper man, glad you were able to stop gear. It's going to be hard for me to when/if the time comes

hurricane and BigNattyDaddy like this.
  15. cfreetenor

cfreetenor Member

How long between last pinning Deca and starting pct? And how long was PCT?

16. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Great attitude to have @hurricane. Wish more people thought the way you do. Sounds like you are doing better. Thanks for sharing with us!

hurricane likes this.
  17. Bigboy727

I ran primo for 20 weeks and deca for the first twelve. So 3 months.

18. enigma34

enigma34 Member

19. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Interesting thought/thread @Bigboy727

I am in the same boat for the most part, however...

Ive been off of everything since June. Came off out of concerns for another medical issue not related to AAS which has been resolved for the most part. In the past, i was barely hitting 500 TT(mid to upper high 4s). Ive done countless cycles, b&c etc. This time I came off abruptly, i used raloxifene(didnt follow a protocol.)

Anyway, just got labs back recently and to my surprise, im at 631TT 20.% free T. I got the labs to use to jump back onto TRT. But as of now, i dont think so. I wanna see in 3 months where I am at. So where do i go from here? Yes, ive lost weight, mass etc. Im fine with my stats, gym schedule etc. Yes, the connection ive had with the weights will never be the same...thats fine too i suppose. I work everyday, got a family that seems to be growing each year....priorities change, life changes. Think long term going forward.

20. Bigboy727

No, never done it. My bloods were normal 5 weeks after a 20 week primo run. Nuts return within 3 weeks. I skipped clomid and nolva my 4th cycle and that was the one I felt best on. I don’t recommend it but wanted to try it once.

enigma34 likes this.