The good, bad, the ugly of AAS.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Bigboy727, Nov 5, 2018.

1. 350lift

350lift Member

Could be placebo, but placebo actually causes physical changes in the brain so even placebo technically isn’t placebo in the way people interpret it I think.

Could be a lot of things that cause you to close more deals regardless there is a correlation with taking gear “placebo” or not

Bigboy727 likes this.
  2. 350lift

350lift Member

Complications, do I got a story... 1st cycle snapped my arm and chest eroded in such bad acne lesions I gotta get cortisone shots and hope to god they all flatten, then probly get Fraxel laser and micropigmentation from. A tattooing aesthetician and hope to god my chest looks close to normal. Still never found out if it was acne mrsa or pseudomonas. Multiple lab culture reports. My pores are quiet large now etc. not worth it in the slightest.

That won’t happen to you. That’s cuz I ran methyltrienolone and methyl 1 testosterone

3. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is some shit. Sorry to hear that. Any pics or is it to personal?

4. 350lift

350lift Member

i can post pics i dont give a shit but im too lazy to do it right now but i had numerous hypertrophic scars, my entire mid chest looks like it was burnt

3 months i had quarter size lesions leaking puss non stop, on about every antibiotic ever made did nothing til the last big one. ciprofloxacin, killed it in 5 days gone. like nothin. now its slight hypertrophic scars, lots of discoloration red and white. just about wanna kill myself over this shit. im still in my lower 20s. so i hope to god my body will look nomal again by the time im 30. im really holding out on that. realy really holding out on that. actually i got a pic on my phone ill upload

5. 350lift

350lift Member

E719E404-2455-42CB-9D4C-79D71D562C66.png

6. 350lift

350lift Member

And yeah my physique is trash. I lost all weight from my first cycle. So anyone commenting that don’t worry I know. its hard to stay motivated to eat when i see this shit every day. none of these are active acne nodules they are all scaring. oh yeah! and i got a 10 inch surgery scar down my tricep now too!

Secondly if anyone has any insight at all to whether this will look anywhere near normal in 5 years I would almost pay u money for that insight. Basically hate life now because of this

Bigboy727 likes this.
  7. 350lift

350lift Member

It looks much worse under certain lighting

Bigboy727 likes this.
  8. 350lift

350lift Member

I’d pay a billion dollars to go back and redo it. I’d never use anything other than test. This was either from being on cycle for so long, or it was from methyltrienolone or m1t. Or my tren was contaminated. But since it was all shoulders and chest I assume it would be more likely just severe acne idk

for 4 months i aint have a single pimple. then boom this shit within 3 weeks

Pierced and Bigboy727 like this.
  9. eryximachus

eryximachus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In the same boat. When the deal flow is gangbusters, you want to be on all the time.

At my age, I'm done. Sadly, there aren't enough struggles reported. A few guys stick around after have cardiac problems, but many don't. I always have it in the back of my mind that we never know when someone drops dead.

But I don't know what age you're at, but at some point you should stop. It's just not worth the risk.

hurricane likes this.
  10. Pierced

Pierced Member

A trainer at my gym is a retired pro BB. he trains all the BB in the gym. This past year he had a massive heart attack, followed by open heart surgery, hes 47 years old. All of his AAS use was monitored by an endocrinologist. There are serious risks involved with AAS use. I feel like steroid use should be left to BB. It's just not worth the risk just to look good in the mirror.

11. Bigboy727

Yeah I’m 36 and questioning if I can get away unscathed if I choose to quit? Maybe one more run...

12. Bigboy727

Hang in there man. Physical scares are way better than internal ones. My buddy got an infection and lost most of his quad. I have a pic of that somewhere. Looks a lot worse than you imagine. It’s one crazy story you have!

350lift likes this.
  13. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Was the infection from his gear or injecting methods?

14. Bigboy727

Gear

15. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Is that source on here?

16. Bigboy727

No had a buddy who hooked them up and both got an infection

17. 350lift

350lift Member

holy fucking shiit. i didnt even know that could happen

that almost makes me wanna only use orals from now on

18. Pierced

Pierced Member

This thread will die. Because no one wants to talk about te 1000 lbs gorilla in the room.

Bigboy727 likes this.
  19. cfreetenor

cfreetenor Member

Where’s a good resource to get a good cost benefit curve for different compounds and cycle frequencies/durations?

12 week test cycle once a year at 500-600mg weekly for say 10 years with proper if extra cautious pct protocol - what’s the over/under on health consequences down the road?

20. penche

penche Member

Don’t bring yourself down it’s not that bad and it isn’t the end of the world bro. If you’re that bothered by it look into a dermatologist. There is treatments for scarring or procedures that reduce the aftermath of bad acne. Best of luck.

eje1990, 350lift and Oldschool like this.