The grey top

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Janoshik did all the testing in the spreadsheet.

Ok. So why simec can't do a
HGH test properly? Or are the samples really overdosed? I mean where the truth stand?

I remember simec doing a test of pharmacom HGH and it came out at 16.8 IU probably that one was wrong as well lol

muscle96ss

Ok. So why simec can't do a
HGH test properly? Or are the samples really overdosed? I mean where the truth stand?

I remember simec doing a test of pharmacom HGH and it came out at 16.8 IU probably that one was wrong as well lol

There is absolutely no chance that Serono is overdosing FDA regulated Serostim and absolutely no chance that everybody elses results that completely agree with each other are all wrong and Simec is the only one that is right(there have been other HPLC's done on some of these GH's from other parties as well). So, Simec is wrong, plain and simple!! If I could answer your question on what they were doing wrong, we wouldn't be having this problem right now. But, one thing of note; as you pointed out the Pharmacom test showed a high amount of HGH and buck did a search on some other Simec results on the net and there is a history of really high results.

rpbb

There is absolutely no chance that Serono is overdosing FDA regulated Serostim and absolutely no chance that everybody elses results that completely agree with each other are all wrong and Simec is the only one that is right(there have been other HPLC's done on some of these GH's from other parties as well). So, Simec is wrong, plain and simple!! If I could answer your question on what they were doing wrong, we wouldn't be having this problem right now. But, one thing of note; as you pointed out the Pharmacom test showed a high amount of HGH and buck did a search on some other Simec results on the net and there is a history of really high results.
please keep us updated on your communications with simec

rpbb

could you post the simec test results sheet for the seros

muscle96ss

could you post the simec test results sheet for the seros

All it does is have results numbers(22.6iu), completely useless which is why they haven't even been posted on PM. They have ignored several requests thus far to give me the actual raw data, chromatograms, etc.. which is what we really need to see to troubleshoot ourselves.

Sampei

All it does is have results numbers(22.6iu), completely useless which is why they haven't even been posted on PM. They have ignored several requests thus far to give me the actual raw data, chromatograms, etc.. which is what we really need to see to troubleshoot ourselves.

Testing HGH is a pain in the ass. maybe they don't want to admit that it's kind new for them and they are not really good at it?

Testing AAS is a walk in the park compared to hgh.

muscle96ss

Testing HGH is a pain in the ass. maybe they don't want to admit that it's kind new for them and they are not really good at it?

Testing AAS is a walk in the park compared to hgh.

They mentioned to me a couple of things. First, they said that they are used to giving results in mg/g as opposed to stating how much GH is in the entire vial. So by their own accounts, that is more difficult and not the norm for them. Secondly, they stated that HGH testing comprised about 1% of their business and that they are not going to prioritize their time on this and neglect the other 99% of their business. This is why it has taken 7 weeks to get the initial results and several more weeks to check the data(I kind of laid into them a little when they told me that).

Seve

Does it matter who? I know TP I don't know HK. I just like it when they have good TA. I worry about shipping conditions. Does it need to.be kept cool?

ickyrica

Just received 4 kits from PD. Turn around was 10 days international.

This is my first time w this type of thing and I made a rookie mistake with my first run of AAS, no blood work, and don't want to make the same mistake this time. Going to get them done asap!

Thanks PD!

Wunderpus

Id beg the differ on dom shipping I think im quicker in that dept. Yes maybe more but faster. Int usually quicker and only 10 bucks more.
To jump in, from cash deposit to product at your door is about 1/7th the time from PD compared to TP... Not hating on TP, it's just facts.

With PD you get faster responses, faster product delivery etc. It's basic economics to know you pay a bit more for these luxuries....

Sponsored Links

Latest posts