the man arms that blew up

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by NOLOVE, Jul 15, 2006.

NOLOVE

NOLOVE Junior Member

looking for that video will someone please post it

Jaboom84

Jaboom84 Junior Member

[ame]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/17027/The_Man_Whose_Arms_Exploded_Pt_2.html[/ame]

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

not that goof valentino again. mr.synthol.

abbott737373

abbott737373 Junior Member

for a good resource for stuff like this(music videos, tv slips, and this related) ther is a great site called you tube. you just type in what you were looking for and a long list of similar videos appear. It is amazing and great for so many uses. You are all welcome

SprintR

SprintR Junior Member

A typical New York knucklehead is Mr Valentino :D

cinnabar8521

cinnabar8521 Junior Member

That the one?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    NOLOVE

NOLOVE Junior Member

Yes it is, thank you sir

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Im a NYer and I resent that. Valentino is a complete douchebag. "It was the steroids that made my arms blow up." Suuuuuure. And I took my most recent vacation to Mars. :rolleyes: I dont understand why he gets any attention at all.

tanker913m1

tanker913m1 Junior Member

Valentino has some severe psych. problems. Just watching his home videos its obvious he craves attention either good or bad. Its despicable he went on tv to try to convince people it was aas that made his arms so big and disgusting then to tell the obvious truth he ruined himself with synthol which is by no means a steroid. The media gave this loser an oppurtunity he could not resist in his pathetic life. All he accomplished was to make himself look more like a fool and embarass the rest of us....

SprintR

SprintR Junior Member

Hey bro, chill out, I was just joking!!

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.