The most effective GH protocol you have used

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Outlier, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Insulin can increase visceral fat accumulation also...
    One, two punch to extended gut...

amar7 and jJjburton like this.
  2. Jaxino

Jaxino Member

1iu HGH pharma grade or 2iu HGH generic (Greytops) + 2-3iu Humalog before every meal.

This is best protocol that will never give you insulin resistance or igf1 issues.
    It's pulsatile like how our body does.

Another decent one is:
    Half HGH dose first thing AM
    10-15iu Humalog prewo
    10-15iu Humalog postwo
    Half HGH dose before bed

Stop slin every 4-8weeks to lower insulin resistance and run Igf1-des prewo igf1-lr3 postwo (optional I will never spend my money on those crap peptides)
    Keep Dyazide on hand to get rid of unwanted water, use it max once a week.

HGH without insulin is like wasting money.

Mbell4377 likes this.
  3. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How can you say that HGH without insulin is a waste of money?

XmadXscientist likes this.
  4. I believe it's super high GH, tons of insulin and igf too. There's plenty of evidence that GH & IGF taken together cause potentially permanent organ enlargement. The intestines have way more igf receptors than everywhere else so when you couple that with 10-15,000 calories and enough insulin to force it into your organs, well do the math.

5. amar7

amar7 Member

EXACTLY my though. Also HGH increases the risk of insulin resistance, which than also can lead to extended body fat accumulation.

@OT: My most effective GH protocol, was a replacement dose actually. 2-4IU and I had good results, but probably because I was deficient in the first place.

6. JackTorrance

JackTorrance Junior Member

It's not good just for getting big though. It's good for anti-aging (even for younger guys long-term), maintaining good body composition, and for using WITH steroids to get better results from a cycle. I don't think many people educated on GH would use it solo to try and gain size, as you can get way bigger way quicker for 1/100th of the cost using AAS. I think people using HGH are mostly using it for benefits other than adding mass.

7. master.on

master.on Member

Unless you're following a GH15-like approach to get onstage as fast as you can,
    I think a -relin peptide, even MK-677 might be a better, safer and cheaper choice at this early stage.

8. JackTorrance

JackTorrance Junior Member

Yes mate quite possibly. I'm looking at peptides myself, simply because I only need effects equivalent to around 3 to 4 iu of exogenous HGH per day, and I believe peptides can do this safely. Black market HGH is iffy, too much fakery. I don't find the cost to be much different though, some peptide sources are very expensive... About the same price as a few supposedly real Genotropin pens (those imported Turkish ones)!

Do you not recommend GHRP-2?

9. master.on

master.on Member

IMO the first step is GH/IGF1 bloodwork to see where you stand.
    Second step: If you don't mind injecting, then GHRP2 is actually the best peptide. Leave MK677 to aging yuppies scared of needles.

10. musclemoose

musclemoose Member

I wake up every day at 6am and blast 5ius fasted. Then an hour later i drink my whey protein & PB w/ prewkts supps shake and hit gym an hour after that. By 8am i am warming up at gym and then by 10am im home having my post workout shake. In 4 more months i plan on lowering the morning HGH dose down to 3.75iu and then taking another 2.5iu shot post workout. I think its really important if you workout in morning or early afternoon to time you GH blasts around your workout for optimal utilization with your shakes/supps.

11. master.on

master.on Member

I say yes
    split GH dosage to 2 and preferably 3 times a day.

12. amar7

amar7 Member

Can you explain your rationale for this? I use 4 IU and sometimes am on the fence wether to inject at once or split, someone recommended to split even at 4IU. I have to add I weigh 180 pounds.

13. A lot of people split/multi-dose for fat loss effects I think.

14. musclemoose

musclemoose Member

Ive been just taking my 5iu dose in the mornings upon waking for past 8 months and have had excellent results (went from 10% bodyfat to 7% even with an increase in dietary calories and no change in actual bodyweight). Starting next month i will be lowering that morning dose to 3.5iu and then plan on taking another 2.5iu around 7-8 hours later. Going to see how that works out and will update the board on how it goes.

15. 3ml

3ml Member

What brand of gh?

16. musclemoose

musclemoose Member

Been using 5IU Meditrope Black Tops HGH in mornings. Will be adding in Kefei Biotech Blue Tops 2.5IUs in afternoons.

17. 3ml

3ml Member

I love blacktops but they are almost impossible to get in Canada now
    Never tried the Kefei how come you don't just use more of the blacks?

18. musclemoose

musclemoose Member

I had the kefei's as backups if the blacks ever ran out. Doesnt look like the blacks are ever running out and i dont want the kefeis sitting in fridge too long so going to just add them in and see what happens.

19. 3ml

3ml Member

Roger that.

20. Megadick3000

Megadick3000 Member

Brother are you planning to run slin workout days for 12+ weeks straight?!? You need to take time off the slin. Are you experienced with slin? I ask as i am and i notice substantially reduced insulin sensitivity even after just a few days of consecutive use. This is why alot of guys only pin slin 3x a week, and only fir a few weeks before taking time off, ideally using metformin hcl during the time off to help re-sensitize the body.

Everyones different though but damn i get resistant fast it seems. I can judge my insulin resistance based on how it feels in my eyeballs. I know that sounds strange but whenever i pin humalog i feel it inside my eyeballs. I have no clue why. But i can tell how resustant i am by how intensely X iu of insulin feels inside my eyeballs.

My resistance rises like this:
    Day 1 5iu
    Day 2 8iu to feel the same eyeball effects as day 1
    Day 3 10iu to feel the same eyeball effects as day 1

If on day 3 i pin 5iu like day 1 i will not be able to feel it in my eyeballs at all. If i take a few days off and then pin 5iu i will feel it in my eyeballs again.