The 'new' steroids

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by nervje, Apr 15, 2018.

1. nervje

nervje Member

So ive been wondering, are there any..new steroids out there that are unheard of?
    Were all talking about test, tren, deca..peptides and hgh, some idiots even sarms but is there something new thats underground or so?
    Weird question but ull get what i mean..hopefully

2. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Almost all of the injectable AAS were synthesized when AAS used to be legal. Many oral AAS/ph were later synthesized in early 2000s but they are all toxic and garbage.

Rugbyj69 likes this.
  3. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Not true at all. Most designers orals the ones most mis label as PH. Were synthesized in the 50’s and 60’s most were never or only temporarily brought to market. Yes some not all are toxic and if you run have ever run tren you have no room to speak.

4. nervje

nervje Member

Im merely talking about methyltren or superdrol and such, i havent researched about it much, just constantly saw more and more posts about it so guess its fairly new compared by typical aas but would also be interesting about other performance enhancers that maybe got developed the last 2 or 3 years or so i dont know..its hard to believe people will still run only what people run nowadays

5. Munky

Munky Member

EPO like increased red-blood cells more oxygen to muscle more output not sure what that is classes in CrossFit and long-distance bike and running guy can use that

6. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

test and nandrolone are hands down the best muscle building AAS ever invented.

7. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Have heard from a few Anadrol belongs on that list.

penche, Ultimatepip and master.on like this.
  8. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

anadrol has a lot of sides. it suppresses your appetite, and can bloat you pretty bad.

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

No doubt its toxic as fuck but have you seen the protocol floating around in regards to switching up the orals? Like running abombs for 3 days then switching to another? Quite interesting to say the least and something im going to test out shortly. @Roger rabbit is the one i saw post this. I know he can explain it better than i can.

Roco Bama likes this.
  10. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

You have to be strategic in using adrol. If one runs adrol everyday sides will be prevelant. But there are ways to counter this and still reap the mass benefits.

How I prefer to do is run adrol for 3 days then stop. But I’ll switch to winny for 2 days. These two compounds go hand and hand together. Then I’ll hop back on to adrol for 3 days and maybe even 4 days then back to winny.

The key is to break the adrol reap the benefits and stop before the sides.

SuperSwede, luex and Oldschool like this.
  11. Marcus

Marcus Member

What dose is everyone running their abombs at to get these crazy sides? I honestly found with the Iran hormone that if I jump to 100, that anger starts creeping up but I can do 75 and get crazy strength gains with almost no sides besides a little bloat.

Granted I’ve only run it for about 2.5 weeks like this.

12. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

I always run 100 mg.

But again, I use a synergistic approach with winny.

Marcus likes this.
  13. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

There probably are some new undetectable synthetic steroids that we've never heard of being used by some elite athletes. But AFAIK, the only novel steroid synthesized in the last 40 years was THG by Patrick Arnold in the late 1990s/early 2000s.

As @Morefyah stated, all of the designer steroids/prohormones sold OTC as dietary supplements are very old steroids first synthesized in the 50s/60s.

14. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Methyltrienolone and Supedrol are VERY OLD steroids.

Methyltrienolone is 53-years old.

Superdrol is 62-years old.

15. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

One of the best things a long distance biker or runner can take us glycerol monosterate. Hydro max makes one the best products for this by far.

Munky and Morefyah like this.
  16. Marcus

Marcus Member

Your approach is interesting... I haven’t heard of it before tbh, but I honestly haven’t run orals too much. Wouldn’t there be a downside though to the constant change? Example: never reaching peak blood levels or consistent blood levels of a specific one

Morefyah likes this.
  17. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

We are talking about orals with half life’s and full life very short.

Your levels will be peaked every time you take the oral. You have have a constant level with the other ass injectable you are using.

But you have to take a step back here for a second and analyze this, winny helps free testosterone up to a degree and also will help dry out.

Now, to minimize the downside we take Anadrol for a few days then switch to winny or another synergistic oral. We keep all the things we want but mitigate the downfall stuff like major side cramp, lethargy, bloat etc.

Marcus likes this.
  18. Marcus

Marcus Member

Hmmmm interesting. I just started on Adrol 2 days ago... today will be day 3. I have some good winny too. I’m gonna try this I think. Your winny around 50mg daily?

19. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

It’s been a minute @Marcus
    It’s nice to see you back on the boards.

Oldschool and Marcus like this.
  20. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I’m going to look into this! Mountain biking is pretty much my only source of cardio 3/4 of the year.

Robfromga and Roger rabbit like this.