The transguy guide to transformation.

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by chocolatethunder, Jul 15, 2018.

1. hello meso and welcome to my log! first off let me say thanks to anybody that will be following, giving advice, and showing hospitality. much appreciation

as some of you know, i believe i’m mesos first transgender male member, i haven’t seen any others so just a guess. as posted in my member intro i am free to any and all MATURE discussions or questions, any bashing or hate will simply not be answered. in other words no trolls will be fed here.

i will be working with the knowledgeable coach’s @mands and @Wunderpus from @Atlas_Physiques . they have prepared my diet, training, supplements, and cycle. no detailed information will be exposed, please contact them if you’re interested.

a little about me to just finish my log introduction

i’m 26 - 168lb- estimated 20 percent bf. i’ve been on HRT for almost 2 years, and my goal is to develop A LOT more upper body size and strength.

TIME TO PUT IN THAT WORK!

2. current stage.

Attached Files:

3. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Upper body is nice to have but lower body is essential, work that hard as well. Good luck on your journey.

4. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

welcome and good luck with your training. can't wait to see the progress.

out of curiosity, what are average hrt doses for transgender males??

glad you found this place. talk soon

chocolatethunder likes this.
  5. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

def agree. squats, dead lifts, rack pulls, etc all boost test. plus the compound movements are best. days i do squats i get a great pump on my upper body

chocolatethunder and ickyrica like this.
  6. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Best of luck to ya.... focus, patience, and persistance and you will prevail.

7. thank you ick , oh yeah the guys are definitely planning some gruesome leg work out. won’t be going easy on the lower half either

8. thank you brother.

if i remember correctly when i first started testosterone it was a super low dose, i think 50mg a week. then gradually bump it up over the year. i was just cruising at 100mg .

but everybody is different and every doctor is different ya know. i know transman that take 200mg week just to be in normal male range.

9. legendary

legendary Member

They are smart guys with training. Good luck on your journey.

chocolatethunder likes this.
  10. wise words thank you sir

11. Michael7

Michael7 Member

Good luck mate!!

mands and chocolatethunder like this.
  12. thank you sir

13. thank you michael

14. Goodluck on your journey @chocolatethunder ....but your not chocolate o_O :confused: ?? lol ~Ogh

15. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Wunderpus and I are extremely excited to be working with @chocolatethunder in his journey. We have created a nice regimen for him and should see another nice transformation form the @Atlas_Physiques group :)

mands

16. Oregongearhead likes this.
  17. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Interesting. I would assumed even more just out of pure guessing. Fascinating 100-200mg can achieve more masculinity.

18. NavyChief, prkway, TorroXL and 3 others like this.
  19. yes sir even less sometimes. just enough to get a person in that normal male range. it’s a slow and steady process...just like natural male puberty it takes awhile, at least from my perspective.

TorroXL, Sparkyp and Oregongearhead like this.
  20. I think Chaz Bono uses 100mg/wk TRT . Same as my TRT ...

TorroXL and chocolatethunder like this.