The West is Screwed

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by RobertL, Dec 16, 2017.

1. RobertL

RobertL Member

I hope everyone is aware of this. You guys genetically modifying yourselves with steroids will hopefully be enough to fight back.

Also political correctness.

And this is totally normal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RobertL

RobertL Member

[​IMG]

3. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

The whole gay/TG/confused movement will die out in a generation or two - it's not exactly a sustainable model.

OldmanRob, MindlessWork and ickyrica like this.
  4. RobertL

RobertL Member

I hope you're right. Seems like too many people are hopping on simply because they're insecure and swapping genders immediately makes you a victim and part of something that gets you tons of support.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RobertL

RobertL Member

6. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

The world is always changing. We are slowly becoming a part of the past. The next generation will do things their way. It might be better or it might make things worse. We don't know for a fact. People hate change but change will always come. Like it or not.

7. RobertL

RobertL Member

It's already changed. Now it's either it's going to keep changing for the worse because people are scared to talk without offending.. Or it stops here.

8. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

The left has always peddled emotions over logic.

Blame our ancestors, they should have seen this mess coming when they allowed universal suffrage in 1920 - that was a bad idea.

RobertL likes this.
  9. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

I don't get the point of the twitter post my friend? Rape is nothing new.
    That is true it keeps changing day by day. The next generation is taking over. If that's the way the want it so be it. We had our time now we have to let them have theirs. It effect me in no way or form.

10. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

In your case, you're doomed - Sweden is totally beyond help. The inmates do run the asylum there. Just pack up your stuff and move.

MindlessWork and RobertL like this.
  11. RobertL

RobertL Member

Might effect your children or grandchildren. The point of the twitter post is that this political correctness is preventing people of speaking about the evil going on by refugees taking over countries.

Raping a 17 year old and burning her vagina with lighter fluid afterwards is ignored because reporting on it may be deemed racist.

It's not about having our time vs theirs. I see it as having a peaceful society vs not. Not implementing sharia law primarily.

12. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It blows my mind that anybody takes Alex Jones seriously.

As far as universal suffrage goes who exactly do you think should lose the right to vote?

In the long run the transgender movement just like the surge of young guys using steroids will be a good thing. Cut down on population growth.

Yeah I vote Democrat most of the time but agree with conservatives that we need to do something about illegal immigration. This whole idea of sanctuary cities it's just fucked up. We need to remove all federal aid from those cities until they comply.
    Adult illegal immigrants need to be deported. Companies that hire illegal immigrants need to be fined out the wazoo.

13. RobertL

RobertL Member

Alex Jones is just a fun meme and even more hilarious when his predictions come true. So you roll with the ridiculous ones and treat them as true as well.

I'm assuming the criticism of universal suffrage is a joke. lol..

As for the reducing of population growth thing.. It's not effecting refugees. They aren't going transgendered and not having kids.

I had strong liberal beliefs up until the last few years. My entire life I've been liberal until now. The left has just become hijacked by nuts.

Just like feminism. I'm for equality but against what many feminists stand for today.

14. RobertL

RobertL Member

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  15. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Universal suffrage runs against the principles behind the Constitution. It's about electing representatives who in turn make decisions. Ref Electoral College, and the original way to elect Senators. The limited right to vote (head of household for example) pushed this principle to the local level, to the family level even.

Long left-wing efforts to turn the US into a democracy (direct vote) has nearly destroyed this principle and turned the circus into European parliamentarian ism.

Aggregating shit only results in a really large pile of shit - just as the aggregated votes of irresponsible morons just becomes utterly moronic. There is no quality improvement from a larger sample size.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  16. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Yeah, Alex Jones is way over the top - but fair to say that he is just a mirror reflection of the more polished (but just as rabid in their politics) MSM presenter.

If you're a liberal, you might not "get" the MSM bias, but if you're neutral (like me, I'm a libertarian) you notice just how aggressively MSM spins everything.

Ultimatepip and RobertL like this.
  17. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

Ok that makes more sense.
    As for my children and grandchildren they must learn by life experiences. We are part of the problem trying to hold their hands and telling them what to do and wanting things our way. Let them try things their way. If they make the wrong choice it is on them. Life moves on. I believe in evolution and we are over populated. Maybe this is life evening things out.

18. loveyourbody

loveyourbody Member

Like it or not. We cannot function without illegal immigrants. They have been the back bone of all nations since the beginning of time. Some as slaves and others as illegals. We need their cheap labor to keep prices low. If iPhone were made in the USA they would cost more than the average American could afford.
    The main people the have a problem with immigration is the lower class and lower middle class. They think "they are steal their jobs". They are not. Work as hard as they do for their pay and then maybe you would get the job.
    As for the crime with illegals etc... most mass shootings have been by white Americans but that doesn't seem to bother people...
    I am mixed. Half white and half Mexican. So I get to see both sides. The problem is more with corporations.
    Example: Our white American president took away internet neutrality. Now corporations can make more money.

P.S- Judge a person by their character and actions. Not their color or nationality. That is racism. No matter what you tell yourself.

19. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

man, thats a crock.
    i don't have issues with immigration, i have issues with illegal immigration.

Spooby, OldmanRob, RobertL and 2 others like this.
  20. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

YES! This is such a liberal canard - spinning opposition to wetbacks into some kind of racism or xenophobia toward immigrants. People who play that game are despicable, plain and simple. I don't know a SINGLE person who is opposed to legitimate immigration.