Thinking about doing a test only cycle.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by kal-el66, Mar 7, 2005.

1. kal-el66

kal-el66 Junior Member

I have put years worth of time in the gym. I'm 6-0 195 pounds,I have a good hard base but I want to bulk up. What do you guys think about a test only cycle,It will be my first cycle. what kind of result should I espect for my first cycle?What form of test you you suggest? What dosage? How long of a cycle? Where could I get my gear? I know of a few overseas places, but i'm alittle freaked out about dealing with overseas companies. If you could help me out that would be great. Please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005
  2. chris gordon

chris gordon Member

read phreezers first cycle fact it should be near the top of this forum...noone here will tell you where to get juice bro, and if someone contacts you , they will probably steal your money...test only cycle is fine, use test enanthate, or cypionate...even sustanon if you cant get enanthate...500mg/week should do nicely ...remember your antiestrogens and post cycle therapy

3. lestatgear

lestatgear Junior Member

Exactly what I was gonna say! :D

4. miamiblue

miamiblue Junior Member

Dude, wish I could help you but unfortunately that's against the rules of this world! I know I've been in your shoes before (looking for a source), and I'm sure everyone else here has been. But just keep searching.... And try to stay away from overseas unless someone you know points you in that direction. There too many domestics out there. (I had an almost bad experience overseas, but was able to save my ass). Goodluck!

5. kal-el66

kal-el66 Junior Member

Thanks guys. I read Phreezers post, he realy seem to know what he is talking about. I just wanted to gather more info from a wide veriatey of sources. You can't get enough good advice from people who were in or are in the same situation. I just want a pool of knowledge before I start sticking myself. THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS WHO REPLIED TO MY POSTED HERE AND POST ON THIS SITE. THIS PLACE IS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE!

6. Stickboy

Stickboy Junior Member

I printed out the guide, and dog eared it.

7. Deacon

Deacon Member

a test only cycle is a good way to start - and even is good for vets every once in a while to run test alone instead of another elaborate stack

8. road warrior

road warrior Junior Member

Great idea

My test only cycle was awesome!