This happened after injecting 5iu HGH ! HELP !! *********************

thebright

ps: I keep the HGH and water in the fridge, before and after mixing.

So today I woke up normally, mixed up the GH, and injected 5iu SQ (near belly button)...

then 2min later I start feeling really weak, getting cold sweats (sweat running out of control all over my body, while I try to remain as calm as possible despite the huge discomfort), I get really COLD, and HUNGRY !
I try not to pass out and hold on for another 10min to see it this passes but unfortunately it only gets stronger and stronger...
I got up and started eating pineapple which was stopping the cold sweat. After eating about 500g of pineapple I started feeling better and got enough strength to go and make my breakfast quickly (6 eggs, 350g oatmeal, 80g blueberries)....

I am now writing this, 15min after finishing my breakfast... and feeling much better...
Has anyone experienced something like this? Is this HGH?
I do understand that apparently my blood sugar dropped drastically and got me fairly scared to be honest.. the feeling was just that uncomfortable (some of you might know exactly what I am talking about..).

Here are some Pictures of the GH and the Injection spot (which also got a little bit of redness around).

Attachments

• gh1.jpg
    gh1.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 85
  • gh2.jpg
    gh2.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 56
  • gh3.jpg
    gh3.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 20140301_135513.jpg
    20140301_135513.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 84

thebright

I read somewhere else that " When you reconstitute your HGH (or what you think is HGH) you need to watch how it dissolves when it comes into contact with the water. Does it disappear instantly? If so then I doubt very much that you have HGH, what you want to be seeing are a few white flakes at the bottom of the vial which remain, you then need to gently swirl the bottle around until the disappear, this could take 30 seconds or more and is a very good indicator that what you have is real HGH "

I am sure it is not HCG, however isn't it strange that when I mix the water with the Gh powder, it instantly turn into crystal CLEAR solution!
No bumps, no 20-30sec to dissolve ! Is this a huge indicator that what I have been injecting into my body is not HGH?

ALSO FOUND THIS EXPLANATION....EXPERIENCED MEMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM...
"The HGH itself causes all of your cells to be resistant to the effects of insulin for a window after the injection. That being the case, your body isn't in a very good spot to reduce your blood glucose levels if you eat a bunch of carbs or if your liver dumps a bunch of glucose around that window of time.
The flip-side of this though is that HGH will act on the liver, and the liver in turn will secrete some IGF-1. That presence of IGF-1 will have the effect of lowering your blood-sugar through its own action and the fact that it has somewhat of an affinity for insulin receptors, and it will increase sensitivity to insulin.
In everyone the balance of these two actions acts differently. In many folks, you will have to really watch your carb intake around injection time to avoid some soaring blood glucose numbers and a nice case of insulin resistance over time. In other folks, your blood glucose levels never soar ... in fact you fight hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1 from same. Still others seem to fall somewhere in the middle."

Did I go hypo due to the action of HGH on the liver and the big secretion of IGF-1?
What should I do to avoid this tomorrow?
I will wait for more opinions...

azazul

So for comparison, my dad is an insulin diabetic.
Sometimes he will use insulin and his pancreas will also release insulin causing his insulin to become too high.
His body reacts by getting very hot covering in sweat and feeling weak and tired to the point of passing out, he has to eat something to bring his sugar up or he will likely pass out.

sounds like you are definitely having an insulin response of some kind.
Why don't you try 2 iu's to start this week then 3 next week and so on.. work your way up to 5 iu's.

You could inject 5 iu's of hcg and it wouldn't hit you that way.

ANALOG

Yea bro, sounds like you went into insulin shock... I've been a type II diabetic 10 years....That's scary stuff.. I'd get a blood meter. Wow, I've done that many times, but it usually takes 1/2 hour if I go over on Humalog...I swear 5iu is a nice HGH dose,( but not Insulin FOR ME). Now you not being a diabetic.. That is actually what would happen to you....Just be glad you didn't do more.. I do diabetic clinic's at 7 YMCA's in my area...You were probably at 40-50 on sugar...Bro you need to check your stuff, cause if you hit 25, you be coma toast in a New York Minute....Get some Glucose tabs, big orange sweet tarts.. They sell them at any pharmacy. Was this your first shoot??? And how much did you mix ?? Like one ML? Then drew 5iu????? I'm very interested, I've seen that kit .....AnalogMan

thebright

Yea bro, sounds like you went into insulin shock... I've been a type II diabetic 10 years....That's scary stuff.. I'd get a blood meter. Wow, I've done that many times, but it usually takes 1/2 hour if I go over on Humalog...I swear 5iu is a nice HGH dose,( but not Insulin FOR ME). Now you not being a diabetic.. That is actually what would happen to you....Just be glad you didn't do more.. I do diabetic clinic's at 7 YMCA's in my area...You were probably at 40-50 on sugar...Bro you need to check your stuff, cause if you hit 25, you be coma toast in a New York Minute....Get some Glucose tabs, big orange sweet tarts.. They sell them at any pharmacy. Was this your first shoot??? And how much did you mix ?? Like one ML? Then drew 5iu????? I'm very interested, I've seen that kit .....AnalogMan

Yes, it was my 2nd shot ! (1st time using GH)
I mixed 1ML of injection water with 10ui powder form, then injected 50units (0,5ML, half of the mixed HGH) = 5ui, with a Insulin Syringe.

2min later I started feeling like I was about to do die...sweating uncontrollably and very weak,tired about to lose conciousness..... very scary.... (I didn't shake much but was about to just before I started eating fruit,sugar).

what pis*es me off is that I got this from the most reliable source around...(for many! not only me) and always got top quality AAS, even pharma grade stuff.... now when it comes to HGH we are talking about generics however I was assured that it was the best one around. Now just imagining$$$ that probably what is in the vial isn't even HGH truly gets on my nerves.

Last edited:

Dr JIM

All that sounds great but without a Blood sugar it's pure conjecture and nothing more.

My suggestion dump this GENERIC BUNK and move on!

thebright

All that sounds great but without a Blood sugar it's pure conjecture and nothing more.

My suggestion dump this GENERIC BUNK and move on!

god it is a nightmare to find GH this days...this supposedly was one of the best around and as I said before...I got this from a really reliable source ...(for many! not only me)

Dr JIM

The most reliable source is a pharmacy or those who sell pharm grade and that isn't pharm grade mate.

ANALOG

Yea, that's the thing that's scares me. That brand is getting popular..
What I use is Serostim 6mg.=126iu..It's retails for $2.700 I hate to say that. But I get mine from a great Doctor friend. For real good price... I honestly think it's the best bar none. I used all of them. etc. But I can not say I have ever got insulin shock from any...I agree with AZ, try 2iu. Did your fingers get tingly or kind of funny felling..
That would not be good if any insulin is involved.. And the price.. I would get shooting a e-mail and get a refund...If possible.. All I can tell you for SERTENT .
Insulin will put you down brother.. For Good...Be safe.. We need you to enjoy life a little longer.....Your friend and Brother .......AnalogMan

thebright

Yea, that's the thing that's scares me. That brand is getting popular..
What I use is Serostim 6mg.=126iu..It's retails for $2.700 I hate to say that. But I get mine from a great Doctor friend. For real good price... I honestly think it's the best bar none. I used all of them. etc. But I can not say I have ever got insulin shock from any...I agree with AZ, try 2iu. Did your fingers get tingly or kind of funny felling..
That would not be good if any insulin is involved.. And the price.. I would get shooting a e-mail and get a refund...If possible.. All I can tell you for SERTENT .
Insulin will put you down brother.. For Good...Be safe.. We need you to enjoy life a little longer.....Your friend and Brother .......AnalogMan

thank you for this message brother!
I will only use 2x times more!

1x tomorrow at 5iu again (with glucose tabs on hand)
and if that goes wrong again...

2x to do a "GH Serum Blood Test"...(really want to know if they have any GH in there at all...sending it to a lab would be a even better option but it is expensive)

Dr JIM

If your going to use that generic what ever it is, buy a few "dextrosticks" from the pharmacy, but do understand unless that BUNK contains INSULIN (god forbid) GH causes serum BS TO RISE and not decline. (Insulin is the ONLY hormone which does the latter)

RARELY does this INCREASE of serum glucose from Ph grade rHGH cause any problems WHATSOEVER and most of the discussion about mates needing to supplement insulin with their GH is pure "bro science" and not based on the existing literature (the exception may be YOUNG children).

Lastly IF your BS FALLS below 60mg/dl GET RID OF THAT "GH" since it quite likely contains INSULIN!!!!

jim

Demondosage

I'm with dr Jim on this one, it's fake. Yes regular gh will still bring your glucose down , but I don't see it coming on this fast. I've read where labs are warning people "don't do over 2 iu at a time, this is our strongest gh" nah bro, I don't buy it, that's a fucking disclaimer to keep you from killing yourself since what your injecting is not pure hgh!!!

Hgh is not the miracle drug people make it out to be, and it's ruined more physiques than it's helped. The very best things you could ever use are the tried and true; test, deca, dbol, equipoise, winstrol, shit like this isn't faked as much. It's brought on Greek god physiques for decades now, no sense in reinventing the wheel, stick with what u know is legit

thebright

2nd DAY

injected 2.5ui in the morning, 5min later started slowly to feel colder, 10min later I was already starting to sweat (not as much as I did on 5iu) but it was giving me the exact same symptoms slowly....feeling tired, weak, hungry etc.

I did not wait for another 10min because I knew I would be all covered in sweat by then...So I started eating Pineapple and Peanut Butter! .... the hypoglycaemic symptoms instantly start to go away, I start to feel better, less tired, I stop sweating completely etc.

1- I will do a blood GH serum test next week just to know if there is any GH at all or maybe peptides and some insulin....according to what I feel...

2- Now I don't get it...should I simply have a some carbs and breakfast ready to eat right after the injection and simply keep doing it like this?

3- Is this supposed to happen on GH? aren't we supposed to wait at least 30 to 60min after the injection to eat?

azazul

2nd DAY

injected 2.5ui in the morning, 5min later started slowly to feel colder, 10min later I was already starting to sweat (not as much as I did on 5iu) but it was giving me the exact same symptoms slowly....feeling tired, weak, hungry etc.

I did not wait for another 10min because I knew I would be all covered in sweat by then...So I started eating Pineapple and Peanut Butter! .... the hypoglycaemic symptoms instantly start to go away, I start to feel better, less tired, I stop sweating completely etc.

1- I will do a blood GH serum test next week just to know if there is any GH at all or maybe peptides and some insulin....according to what I feel...

2- Now I don't get it...should I simply have a some carbs and breakfast ready to eat right after the injection and simply keep doing it like this?

3- Is this supposed to happen on GH? aren't we supposed to wait at least 30 to 60min after the injection to eat?

Yeah, something is not right bro.
Don't inject that anymore until you figure out what you actually have going on.
Protocol for a gh serum test is to inject 10iu prior to the test.
NOT A GOOD IDEA BRO
might put you into a coma.
Sounds alot like fast acting insulin is what you have there. Or some peptide that is acting the same.
Analog could prob give more insight than me.

thebright

I am confident enough now to say that what is in this vials is absolutely not HGH !

It is GHRp-6 or some similar peptide. this is the reason for the crazy hunger and insulin like symptoms....
It really does feel like a 1ui injection of insulin (which is the reason why this could ruin your health) but I dont think insulin can in powder form.

TAKE this as a lesson and trust nobody...,be careful brothers.... I am DONE WITH THIS SH*T, yes I lost again my $$$,time,health and feel like a complete idiot.
I can not even do a GH serum blood test because as soon as I inject it I feel like I am about to die... (insulin users should know what I am talking about).

Sponsors

Latest posts