This is me (Cdn)

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Hank3, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Hank3

Hank3 Junior Member

Hi everyone,

Created a profile a little while ago but never introduced myself. I'm 47 years old. I've been working out off and on since HS. Played football in university. I'm in a physically demanding job so I like to stay in shape. Sometimes life and kids happens and I get side tracked but don't let myself get too out of shape.

I've lurked on here for awhile. Mainly looking at taking that first step into steroids. I did a couple of rounds of Sarms in the last year. One round was a great stack with great success but was a bit pricey. Next round worked too but I injured myself by lifting way too heavy and had a few side affects. From reading on here, and other sites as well, a lot people suggest just going with real thing. Plus at my age I read so much about TRT I want to give that a shot. Of course I would be looking for a place to purchase product.

I will try to get involved in forums but do find most if not all of my questions are already answered when I search for them. Plus I'm not a dummy when it comes to working out and eating properly. I just need to be smarter when it comes to acting my age and recognizing my body isn't 27. So besides trying to find a source I will also research changing up my workouts.

Hank

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

CdnGuy?????? LOL. Welcome to Meso. Keep the reading and research up and you’ll find all you need brother.

3. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome back to Meso!

4. It's not him. He's already here and minding his manners.
    This is a legit new guy. Welcome to Meso, Hank.

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ok no problem then. Sorry my bad as title threw me off o_O

6. Hank3

Hank3 Junior Member

I actually thought maybe I shouldn't put (cdn) because of that. Only now I realize I could have used (Can). I also didn't want to use Manitoba, which is where I am, because someone just introduced themselves a few posts earlier. It's too hard to be original.

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LOL, I knew it wasn’t CdnGuy and was just giving you crap. Like @MisterSuperGod said - he’s already back.

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome to the neighborhood

Hank3 and T-Bagger like this.
  9. Is he active? I liked reading that dudes old posts lol

10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yes, but under a different handle and a new attitude.

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to meso. Get some baseline bloods so you know where you're at without being on any exogenous drugs. Biggest mistake I made when I started was not having those bloods taken.

Hank3 and T-Bagger like this.
  12. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Welcome from another Canuck!

Hank3 likes this.
  13. lol I believe I figured it out now

14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

:oops:

The Terminator likes this.
  15. Glad that he’s back

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.