This is what a personal home gym looks like if you are really really rich.

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Oldman., Aug 7, 2018.

1. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

My mother took this video when a family friend was helping to the estate go to auction. It’s masive and over looks the Pacific Ocean in Pebble Beach Ca. The house is also masive to the point of insane.
    All this equipment was donated to a non profit organization.

Michael7, Oldschool, Morefyah and 3 others like this.
  2. how much do you think that set up was lmao. 100k id guess

3. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

At least.

chocolatethunder likes this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wow that sure is quite cool, especially if you have the money to splash around.

Oldman. and chocolatethunder like this.
  5. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Omg that view! If that was my gym I would "always be in there" but really be out on the balcony admiring The View sipping beer.

6. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I didn't see any dumbbells that looked more than 60 lbs. The owner is a bitch....lol , j/k , that's a hell of a nice place!!!

Oldman. and Oldschool like this.
  7. showstoppa

showstoppa Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Guy on body building.com who is a doctor has flown all over the world testing machines and buying them. Has spent 2 million or so on it. Used to live in Florida and had the whole thing moved to Florida. He has a ton of older equipment he had refurbished and all his sets come with the weight stack maxed out. Best bars and plates too. It's rediculous.

Oldman. likes this.
  8. Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 Member

That place is pretty cool for big $$$ people, started mine in 1977/78, 40 years later, still training, sweating, bleeding in it... gym-bw-apr-18.jpg

9. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

I honestly like yours better, at least you have a squat rack. His gym only had a Smith machine and a bunch of other machines.

Oldschool and showstoppa like this.
  10. Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 Member

I live in that rack, start my 4 weekly sessions there, 1:Bench, 2:Squat, 3:Dead, 4:Overhead.

Oldschool likes this.
  11. Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 Member

Trying to say "3: Dead" above, shit software keeps doing what it wants... :)

12. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Yep that's how I am man, pretty much all of my compound lifts are in the squat rack since I lift alone. All the auxiliary ones I can do outside the rack but those main compound movements are done in there. You have a lot more dumbells than I do, that's something I've wanted to invest in for a while but they are quite pricey

13. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Rot iron? Rottweiler?

14. Rot-Iron66

Rot-Iron66 Member

Friends call me "Pitbull" for some reason...
    self-july-2018.JPG

Oldschool, ickyrica and Rockclimber like this.
  15. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol, I bet they do. Nothing wrong with bully breeds.:)

16. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

man, i'd have the treadmill and cardio equipment facing the water not a shoulder press.

sweet gym though. i live in a blue collard town outside of one of the richest counties in the US and our line for seeing houses like that is:
    "They have Fuck you money"

17. Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Member

Ballin' on a budget.

I really need to start slingin' yay

18. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Kick ass dungeon.

19. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

I to prefer the dungeon to that equipment but that view is killer. I think the House was $31 million or something.

Oldschool likes this.
  20. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

How come there is no bazillion like button for posts like this?