Thoughts on cyp prop combo for trt?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Girpy, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Girpy

Girpy Member

So my doctor has recommended I try out a combo of cyp and prop, 160mg cyp and 40mg prop per ml. Would continue on dosing of 1ml per week split into 2 doses. My concern would just be the prop causing issues but not sure if because of the low amount it wouldn't matter. Just hoping to get some opinions of how frequent i should take it, have 30ml vial so want to use it if it makes sense

2. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

seems like a poor protocol. Most trt is shooting for a stable level, and weekly prop doses would ruin that.

3. Does your doctor have you on an AI?

4. Girpy

Girpy Member

Yeah take adex, 0.5mg 2x a week

5. Girpy

Girpy Member

Thanks burrr,
    That was my concern too just wanted to see if I was off base. Guess can always use for a blast

6. Burrr

Your AI dose is pretty stout, that's what I dose my adex at while on 500 mg a week.
    We are all different, so that may be just right for you, but for me it would have all my joints aching.

7. Girpy

Girpy Member

Always hit right in middle range for estrogen with that dose, also never over 850 with test levels at 200mg a week so really does show everyone reacts bit differently

8. Yeah, I was thinking that E follows T. So having that prop could prove to put you on a roller coaster ride with not only testosterone but estrogen as well. Your prop dose is pretty low though, and being in the mid e2 range already I wouldn't think the prop would push you over. Just something to think about.

Girpy likes this.

9. Thats a pretty irresponsible doctor (really), but I like him ! :) just do the test cyp weekly and save the test-prop for a real cycle . Dont combine them .

Dr JIM likes this.
  10. Burrr

11. Girpy

Girpy Member

It's a blend so both in the same vial otherwise I would....thinking to just run this for a future blast since on trt dose seems like it will be more problems unless I do tiny daily injections

12. If its a blend save it like you said for a blast.

Wheres does your doc want to see your test levels ? Has he said ?

Girpy and strongsafety41 like this.
  13. Girpy

Girpy Member

wants it around 700-800, which is fine by me, any higher and would have to raise adex dose and don't really see a benefit in that.

looks like i need to plan a blast now....thanks for the advice

14. Blazerone

Blazerone Member

Give it a try but you may have to dose every other day.