Thoughts on longest Primo cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TRT@40, Sep 15, 2018.

1. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Preparing now for my next cycle towards the end of this year...

What is the longest primo cycle you have run? And what were the additional benefits for running it longer?

Wanted to get your thoughts on how long would you push a primo cycle (beyond 20 weeks) without getting diminishing results and major sides?
    I would be running 600-700mg/wk of primo e, 400mg/wk of test c/e, 250mg/wk of deca for joint relief for 20+ weeks. In addition, 50mg/day of Anavar for about 8 weeks. And also 4IUs of generic HGH pre, post and during the cycle. Previous cycle was similar to this but only about 12 weeks.
    I want to keep focus on primo being the main compound on this cycle. I would consider reducing or completely cutting deca and/or anavar if you fellas think that would allow for running primo longer for added results. Goal is to lean up while maintaining or possibly adding some lean muscle mass.
    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    About me: 42 yrs old, 235lbs, 14% BF, trained from 16-32years of age, resumed almost 2 years ago, on Dr. prescribed TRT since age 40

2. ambulldog

ambulldog Member

As is always the case diet is everything. Honestly id just run the test and primo and forget the rest. Just easier on the body ya know. 20 weeks is plenty to get the job done assuming you got legot primo

TRT@40 likes this.
  3. Shyster

Shyster Member

I always heard high primo/low test is ideal. Anadrol 6 weeks tops, however Since you're doing 20 weeks, perhaps anadrol 4 weeks in the beginning and 4 at the end. Prolly could do without the deca and maybe do 250 test/700 primo, after 8 weeks that primo will shine

4. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

bump...
    come on fellas...share your thoughts and experience

5. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Your stack and duration of your cycle is pretty similar to my next blast. I’ll be ramping the primo and adding a few different compounds.

6. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

I’ve ran everything but primo. Plan to my next run. I’m also curious about the suggested length. I’ve heard 12 weeks is fine.
    I don’t think many people have run large amounts of primo for long periods.

7. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Most fellas recommending running primo longer for 16-20 weeks since it does not really start to shine until about 8 weeks into it. I am contemplating running it longer than 20 weeks for next cycle. Wanted to hear inputs from anyone but especially those who have run primo longer...

Iron Frenchie likes this.