Tick tack size lump on ass

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Holidaypay, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

So I did injection about week ago an used the z track method I ended up having a tick tack sized lump on the injection spot no redness heat fever or anything like that the lump went away after 3 days do u guys think it was oil or blood that got stuck under my skin everything is cleared up now just curious about what it was or what could have caused it

2. tengtren

tengtren Member

I've had that, I think I hit a little blood vessel except mine always are gone by the end of the day

3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok I noticed mine didn't show up till day after injection that's why I was thinking maybe oil or blood got trapped was nervous at first thought it was gna be a abcess

4. tengtren

tengtren Member

If it's gone you good, mine welted up right after I pulled the needle out, I can always tell too because it hurts a bit more at the initial puncture

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

What size needles did you guys use in the areas where you had your lumps? Did you swab the injection site and vial?

6. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Could have been either. But no redness would seem odd if it were oil trapped near the surface; that shit irritates the fuck out of my skin when it happens. Sounds like you’re fine though which is good news.

7. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yeh its gone now an 2 inch 25s I left it in for a few seconds to cause my t400 is a little thick so I wanted to make sure I gt it all out

8. tengtren

tengtren Member

Jesus do you go all the way in with that spear?

Holidaypay likes this.
  9. Mac11wildcat

This. O.O

Holidaypay likes this.
  10. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yeh I'm not fat but don't have 6 pack so wasn't sure what to use figure better safe than sorry an go with the harpoon lol

11. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Try not to hit your sciatic nerve :eek:

12. tengtren

tengtren Member

Whew boy I hate putting a 1" in all the way

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Pulling it out is what creeps me out an Its funny now that I think about I used a 1 inch once to shoot 2ml test p an got horrible pip an swelling so I thought it was sub q an I needed the 2 inch but just recently I started thinking I was allergic to prop cause I gt pip swelling an headaches wenever I use it so ima try the 1 inch again with just test e an c how it goes

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  14. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I even used a 2 for my chest couple times till I hit a nerve an looked like I was licking a electric outlet said fuck it no more pecs for me

15. Mac11wildcat

O.O

Attached Files:

Oldschool and Holidaypay like this.
  16. tengtren

tengtren Member

Oh my fuck

You much be on a lot of hcg with the size balls you have

Holidaypay likes this.
  17. tengtren

tengtren Member

That is some of the wildest shit I've read man

18. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Honestly I thought it was normal an had to get used to it nt gna lie tho I used to throw some slipnot on an pace back an fourth before I did chest I hated that shit

19. tengtren

tengtren Member

LMAO most the time I have music going while I pin and this time I got tren cough not so bad a suicide boys song was playing, weeks later that same song was playing while I pinned and got the worst cough of my life I genuinely thought I was going to die. Now I NEVER play that song when pinning EVER

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I hate tren cough only had it twice but felt like a whippet off wd40