Time Come's 4 us All

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by TimeComes4usAll, Sep 9, 2018.

1. TimeComes4usAll

TimeComes4usAll Junior Member

Hello MesoRX
    Dexa Stats
    44 Age
    221 Weight 180.8 Lean/40.2 lbs fat
    18.2 BF
    1yr Trng

My journey here started after I went to my doctors office and was told my symptoms were from low testosterone. Did 2 blood test with doc, and did one own my own independently.
    235 ng/dl 265 ng/dl and independent 359 ng/dl ouch! Doc/NP is offering pellets and hcg!

If I go on the trt I'm not coming off, if I go on the market I'm not coming off. What I would like to really know is how much would 250 ml of Test Cyp a week net the avg person in ng/dl
    ie if I take 250 ml of test cyp would it give me 700 ng/dl in blood work, and if I add hcg will I get my 359 ng/dl on top?
    Doc is giving out an avg of 200 avg with pellets.

Thanks MesoRX in advance.

2. Eman

Eman Member

250mg of test per week is way too much for TRT.

TimeComes4usAll likes this.
  3. TimeComes4usAll

Based on? Is there like some standardized chart or citation of a medical journal?

4. Eman

Eman Member

It will put your testosterone levels way outside of the reference range and have negative health effects over time for very little increased benefit. 200mg is generally considered the top of the TRT dose spectrum. You've only been training a year also, it isn't like you have a huge amount of muscle mass you're trying to maintain.

What do you mean if you "go on the market you're never coming off"?

It is difficult to say what a certain dosage will put you at because we all come back with different numbers. 250mg would put just about anyone outside of the reference range and become a risk vs reward consideration.

StillMind, TimeComes4usAll and Sp2.0 like this.
  5. TimeComes4usAll

I mean if I go on TrT its most likely for life. I'm not happy at 260ish, and energy is low. I was reading on a form some guy saying that for his body 200 put him in the 700 range and 250 put him in the 900 range which was more optimum for him.

6. Eman

Eman Member

It's possible but very uncommon. It depends on when he pulled the bloods.

7. midlifemuscle

midlifemuscle Junior Member

Everyone will respond different. Im 40, 225lbs, and i have tested as high as 1035 ng/dl on 100mg week 2 days after an injection, and also as low as 435 ng/dl 7 days after, and my off test levels were lower than a soyboy nu-male at 186 ng/dl before TRT. 250 a week is a very high replacement dose to start with. Its best to start lower and work up, not the other way around. Real TRT is a lifetime commitment, and Im not talking about the young guys who say they blast and cruise, and come on and off, and are able to have their test rebound, im taking about us old guys who most likely won't ever rebound. The key with TRT is getting bloods checked often, never missing doses, and listening to your body. Not saying you wont require 250, but its unlikely, and it could put you close to 1500 to 1800 ng/dl, and they will just lower your dose anyways. Good luck on your journey.

8. TimeComes4usAll

Won't have to worry about Missing Dosage's as I'm going with the Pellets to start off.

Listening to body? What type of signals do you get or should I look for?

Speaking of pellets I'm reading that on the 6th month your levels drop drop alot, and they won't give you more. Hence I might need to do some self medicating if that is true; to level out myself.
    What do you thoughts on that?

9. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Fuck those pellets, just inject it

Morefyah likes this.
  10. TimeComes4usAll

I work out in the field for 2 weeks at a time!

11. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Oh ok, do you get to exercise with weights when you're out for those 2 weeks? Oil industry ?

12. midlifemuscle

Well what i experienced when I self dosed higher than i was prescribed, Not a cycle, but was running 200 a week, after about 4-5 months due to the increase in red blood cells, I started getting really high bp, headaches, red skin like i had a permanent sunburn, hot all the time, sweating doing nothing ( I had to change shirts a couple times a day at work), and my fuse got really short, and super aggressive,nuts shriveled up, and horny as fuck ALL the damn time.The types of women who I wouldn't think twice about before, were now looking like a nice slice of pie. Like having permanent beer goggles on. I also started retaining alot of water, and got sensitive nipples due to the estrogen increase. I was able to control that with formeron ( not available anymore). I never got bloods done during that time, but i know my levels were way up there. There definitely is a sweet spot for for dosing. I felt so good on my initial dose 0f 100 wk after a while i figured Id feel twice as good on 200, Which i did, until the sides kicked in that i mentioned. So now I just stick to my 100 a week and It works out good for me, until I want to cycle again, but I will return to my 100 after.

As far as the pellets, I haven't had any experience with those, and dont know anyone thats on them,but from what I read they keep the levels consistent for 3 to 6 months, which is a huge time range, but with that it seems like it would be harder to tell when it is wearing off, idk. If at all possible, I would try and do the injections instead. Alot easier to adjust dosing and taylor it to your needs. And if they wont give you more until the 6 months is up, and it wears off after 3, you can really start to feel awful once your levels drop back off. Then you would have to self inject anyways. I read that you are in the field for a couple weeks at a time, but you you should still be able to find a few minutes of privacy to do a weekly injection. Also, dont even bother with andro-gel as an option, I initially tried that, and it did absolutely nothing for my levels. Like i said, I dont know about the pellets, but I think injections are probably best. If you absolutely have to do the pellets, do them, something is better than nothing when you have low T. Hope that helped a little.

13. TimeComes4usAll

And if they wont give you more until the 6 months is up, and it wears off after 3, you can really start to feel awful once your levels drop back off. Then you would have to self inject anyways. BINGO!

The obvious question came with this thought a week a go! Maybe just self medicate; because they won't to control the injections and or pellets. Self medicating might be the route I'm thinking /shrug

Thanks for all your replies ma man. Your giving me alot to go over with in my mind. I have a decision to make on this very soon. My Libido has been going south! There's a temp fix to this with supplements, but my RBC's are just over level by 0.1 from this, and I'm running 4kmg L-Argenine 500mg L-Ornithine, and 1.5Kmg of L-Tyrosine 2x's a day. With Citrulline Malate 200-400mg a day....

14. midlifemuscle

No problem, glad to help. If you start injecting, look into getting some raw powders and brew your own eventually. Ive done it, its actually quite simple, and it saves alot of money in the long run. Id start at 150 a week and give it a try for 2 months and get your levels checked and adjust from there. Good look brother!

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Who go thru all the hassle of this doctor instead of just signing up through entourage and having a licensed doctor monitor your blood work and send you your test and supplies in the mail ...

16. TimeComes4usAll

Not sure what you mean by Entourage! I'm assuming its a doctors clinic right? If so then do you have more details on how to do some research?

17. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

My starting free test was 41 and now it’s 160
    My blood count went from 45.6 to 50.7 from 170mg trt e/w

I feel it’s a perfect dose as my energy, mood, emotions, sex drive and feelings of contentment have all increased or stabled off.

My blood count rose enough to where my doctor is concerned.

It’s anazing what a modest amount can do. These are injections. Not sure about pellets.

Good luck

18. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Google entourage trt

19. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Pellets are AWFUL and a rip-off.

Inject is the only way - easy to do in "the field" too.

A legit TRT dose will land in the 100-200mg per week range, probably something like 60-70mg injected twice weekly.

20. TimeComes4usAll

Don't want to start a new thread if I don't have to so I'm going to turn here first. I've decided to self medicate, and I need
    Bacteriostatic Water
    If you know where I can get some please respond! Thanks!