Time on Time off......

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Preacher, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

Hey all, i'm looking at hitting another cycle here soon, problem i'm having is I would like to hit a cutting cycle to peak in the summer, maybe ending begining of August.... So it would start say end of May

Test E 500mg\week 10 weeks
    tren E 400mg\week, weeks 1-8
    masteron 300mg\week, week 4-10

BUT; Hockey starts for me in October and would love to cycle during the season starting in November. am I a bit out of line? Too close together? I would run pct for 6 weeks + as needed. Now I have read that its good to be off as long as you've been on, Does this include PCT time?

Thanks for your time.

2. dennis

dennis Member

you may be pushing the envelope a little with that one.It is all going to depend on your recovery though..why dont you just back up your cutting cycle 1 month earlier?

3. HDH

HDH Member

Switch to short esters and trim a little time off like that.

Did you get everything straight with I?

HDH

4. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

OOOOOO. I don't know. Your cutting it close. Do you play college hockey , or pro semi pro etc. I would take a little more time. Or cut your cutting cycle , pardon the pun:D

5. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

with test and tren you will get quality gains and may not need to cut. if so use the masteron.

6. jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Yeah masteron depending on bf. Some times masterons effects go UNNOTICED in higher BF individuals!

7. Preacher

Preacher Junior Member

I could push the November date back a little.... as the The tren is it as bad as I have heard with Endurance?

HGH no I is no where to be found. No biggy I have others.

I will use a diffrent cycle for the Hockey season. Senior AA jsup.

now time off. does it start with pct or after PCT is over?