Time to contribute

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Diesel10, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

First off I would like to say hello to everyone, I am a long time lurker and the time has come to give back. I have spent countless hours reading at work during slow times (shift work) and cant thank everyone enough for looking out for the community.

I am in my 40's been lifting on and off for many years. I am, like many here, recovering from addiction. Clean and sober now for aprox 10 years. I'd like to contribute that to the iron, but in reality it was my wonderful wife who stuck by my side. Lifting has kept me motivated and on track. In no way shape or form could i ever return to the "old" lifestyle, this(lifting) IS my new lifestyle.
    I am in the best shape of my life, in part due to the helpful advice I have received here.

Again much thanks,
    D10

Morefyah likes this.
  2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Godd to have you man!

Congrats on the clean lifestyle, cant say ive been through it before but i can only imagine how difficult it was. Theres a lot of good people here that have no problem helping you out with any questions.

3. Skank

Skank Junior Member

Welcome! I appreciate your transparency and humilty in owning your shit and giving props to the wifey. See you around.

4. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

After years of lying, I'm over it.
    It's much more fun to be brutally honest.
    Credit where credit is due.
    Appreciate the kind words.

D10

Skank likes this.
  5. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Welcome man

6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Similar age and story minus the wifey o_OWelcome, and congrats on your sobriety!

Diesel10 likes this.
  7. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome brother clean date is 06 26 2012

Diesel10 likes this.
  8. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

Appreciate the welcome.

It's crazy to finally interact here.
    I signed up here to look at pics and bloodwork posted. I read for probably a year before that. Again you all help others you don't even know your helping (lurkers)

The looking out for each other is awesome, and that's something to be proud of.

D10

9. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

Welcome aboard sobriety date 10/19/14.

Diesel10 likes this.
  10. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

Congrats to everyone on their sobriety dates.
    Keep that shit up!!

D10