tired of what I see

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by mxch2o81, Jan 14, 2015.

1. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

I have been battling low t for years. I have been on test c for a couple of years but with no change in my blood levels. Doctor won't increase. I don't know why. I joined this forum do to the knowledge base and what I have observed with scanners and trolls.

I want to change and finally lose the weight I have.

Manny likes this.
  2. Big Mike

Big Mike Member

Welcome brother! Tell us a bit more about yourself, stats, etc.?

Big Mike

3. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

There are good people everywhere
    and there is good in every person..

Check me out, trying to philosophize

devilsdue and Magnus like this.
  4. EZ_E

EZ_E Member

Why haven't you changed doctors?

5. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

I did and this one is the same. This is my 3rd. I have kaiser which sucks. I can't change to much as they might label me as a seeker. Then I would not be able to get antibiotics. I just have to be patient. .

6. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Since I am new what kind of stats? .
    I am 5'9" 245lbs and 33 years old. Was 260 two months ago and got my sleep med changed (after finally gettingthe right doctor) which caused 35 lbs of weight gain. I was a natural trained power lifter in high school. But even then I was overweight. I want to be able to see muscle on me which I never have.
    I do not know what I can use to get to that point. But that is why I am here.

7. KillaBig

KillaBig Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sounds like you might want to take a look at your diet first and adjust to meet your goals.

Ozzy619, Boilermech and Big Mike like this.
  8. Big Mike

Big Mike Member

Im with @KillaBig, diet is most important.

Big Mike

Ozzy619 and KillaBig like this.
  9. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Diet is for sure. I might try a cycle but I am not to sure on what to try. There is a lot of info out there. I am looking for something geared more toward my situation. There is are tons of opinions on diets. I just have to figure out which is best.

10. KillaBig

KillaBig Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Diet and good training alone will dictate your weight loss.
    What is your BF%?

11. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

If I remember correctly the scale at home said 37%. I will do that tomorrow and see for sure. What diets types would you recommend?

12. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

This is true

13. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Ok scale said 245 lbs and 38.9 % fat. How depressing. Amazing what some meds will do to you.

14. Manny

Manny Member

Welcome man !!! Meso is the home of knowledge as well as awesomeness! !

15. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

That is why I am here. The knowledge base is huge

Manny likes this.
  16. Manny

Manny Member

Thats rite bro. Keep reading and asking questions. The only stupid question is the stupid ones!! ;) jk

heady muscle likes this.
  17. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

That is what I am doing. I know of one stupid question for sure on this board. I am trying to figure out why people ask it.

18. Manny

Manny Member

What's that, "can I get a src"

19. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Yep. To me it seems that the info is there... you just got to do some digging.

Manny likes this.
  20. mxch2o81

mxch2o81 Member

Funny how things work. I was going to stay my first cycle soon but. It seems that the baby is going to come 7 weeks yearly.