tired of what I see

mxch2o81

I have been battling low t for years. I have been on test c for a couple of years but with no change in my blood levels. Doctor won't increase. I don't know why. I joined this forum do to the knowledge base and what I have observed with scanners and trolls.

I want to change and finally lose the weight I have.

mxch2o81

Why haven't you changed doctors?
I did and this one is the same. This is my 3rd. I have kaiser which sucks. I can't change to much as they might label me as a seeker. Then I would not be able to get antibiotics. I just have to be patient. .

mxch2o81

Welcome brother! Tell us a bit more about yourself, stats, etc.?

Big Mike
Since I am new what kind of stats? .
I am 5'9" 245lbs and 33 years old. Was 260 two months ago and got my sleep med changed (after finally gettingthe right doctor) which caused 35 lbs of weight gain. I was a natural trained power lifter in high school. But even then I was overweight. I want to be able to see muscle on me which I never have.
I do not know what I can use to get to that point. But that is why I am here.

mxch2o81

Diet is for sure. I might try a cycle but I am not to sure on what to try. There is a lot of info out there. I am looking for something geared more toward my situation. There is are tons of opinions on diets. I just have to figure out which is best.

mxch2o81

Thats rite bro. Keep reading and asking questions. The only stupid question is the stupid ones!! ;) jk
That is what I am doing. I know of one stupid question for sure on this board. I am trying to figure out why people ask it.

mxch2o81

Funny how things work. I was going to stay my first cycle soon but. It seems that the baby is going to come 7 weeks yearly.

Sponsors

Latest posts