Titanium Gear Industries

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by TitaniumGear (TGI), Sep 22, 2018.

1. TitaniumGear (TGI)

TitaniumGear (TGI) Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hello Meso. TGI debuting on new source Friday. Check the underground section for my intro posting. It is currently awaiting approval before being made public according to the message from Meso. Looking forward to becoming established here. Stop by the thread in the underground once it is approved!

2. New source Friday, huh? Obviously you've been here before. Points for keeping the tradition alive.

i hope that unapproved intro in the UG contains all the pics you know we'll ask for. Otherwise we're gonna eat you alive, junior.

Oh, and welcome to Meso.

TitaniumGear (TGI) likes this.
  3. TitaniumGear (TGI)

It does. And the list of questions...of course. And i still expect a full vetting.

Having trouble getting it approved so it may be some time. Tried to repost but no dice. Maybe millard needs to check it for content before approval.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Very possible. Good luck to you in this endeavor.

5. tengtren

tengtren Member

Mmkay, pics of ur girls butthole are always appreciated

Thanks in advance

TitaniumGear (TGI) likes this.
  6. TitaniumGear (TGI)

I can't risk anybody identifying her by means of her butthole. Security protocol.

7. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Sounds like you need a new girl;)

8. TitaniumGear (TGI)

Like an old pair of broke in boots, at a certain age you just get comfortable with what ya got.

9. TitaniumGear (TGI)

Alright Meso, my post has been made public in the underground. Stop by.

MythotiK likes this.