TNE - BODYBUILDING SPLIT /ACHIEVE AESTHETICS

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Thenewera, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Thenewera

Thenewera Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Here it is boys.. You're all more than welcome to try it out. It was pretty well thought out, I won't be making any changes to it.

Follow this program, and truly let the aesthetics come your way. Full concentration is needed. In my mind it's truly an amazing split.

This split is a 5 day on, 2 day off split.

Mon: chest/shoulders/triceps
    Tue: legs/back
    Wed: arms
    Thu: chest/shoulders
    Fri: legs/back/biceps

This program is well balanced and for advanced lifters. Complete Hypertrophy and volume are used. Enjoy. " S# means superset. So S1 and S1 is a superset back to back "

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

2. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Extremely nice layout, really like this split as I've been doing a ton of volume with paused reps lately. Can't believe you haven't had more comments. I'll implement this during my cut phase. Great post. I'll have to save the spilt to my phone.

3. Thenewera

Thanks my man! Yeah, I'm surprised this didn't get any more hits. It still helps a lot of people who lurk here and go. As long as it gave at least one an amazing split, I can't complain.
    You know you should log it for me, that would be awesome! Would love to have a couple guys log this program.

4. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

It's a good bodybuilding program, guys seem too busy with drama than training, all gains for me :) I'll think about logging it. I already have a cycle layout for this program for a cut. Test prop, tren ace, tbol and TNE. Tbol and TNE make you burn through volume like a beast.

5. Thenewera

Would be awesome if you would, would appreciate it a lot. I'm sure it will, you should have some amazing results.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  6. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I saved it to my phone as well. Going to print it out and jump on it starting Monday. Fucking excellent layout!

Oregongearhead, Thenewera and Ozzy619 like this.
  7. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

I know you posted this for the boys but I've been looking to change my program and this looks really good. I might have to go a lot lighter than usual with the squats because I'm not used to doing such high volume with heavy weights. I'm more of a 4x8 squatting gal, haha. Thanks for sharing!

Thenewera and Oregongearhead like this.

8. I dont see enough rest time between upper body parts for me . I couldnt properly recupe on this program . The upper body is being worked somehow 5 days in a row with no rest until the 6th day. Thats a no-no for me. Might work if your younger with better recupe powers .I would have to pass on this one...

beameupscotty likes this.
  9. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

I didn't realize upper body was five days in a row. Thanks for pointing that out.

10. Too much volume too. I hate 12-15 rep sets , over & over ..
    That crap gets old , give me low reps, Heavy-Metal ! :mad:
    Sorry TNE , sometimes you get critics...;)

11. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

Haha, my husband is a freak and loves high volume everything.
    I like to switch up between high volume and just straight up heavy with less reps but figured I could change my training temporarily with mostly high volume, since it's out of my comfort zone. But with that many upper body days, I'll have to pass. I'd rather have a bigger lower body than an upper, lol.

12. And TNE is on the right track , great genetics and at the age he will just get better , on any program if hes consistent . Gotta find the routine you look forward to everyday, and that challenges you....

Crystal234 likes this.
  13. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ain't nothing a little test base, tren ace and 4500 cals won't take care of.

14. Thenewera

hell yeah my man, like said before.. Would be awesome if you made a thread logging it!
    No problem, let me know how it goes and would be more than happy if you logged it as well. It's for all!

Damnit OGH..... You got this! Don't put your recovery time down... You're like a fine wine son! Hahaha... Yes, upper is 5 days in a row.. In my mind and my body the way it's lighter and heavier switching of the body parts, which does help for me with recovery.. The weight should be done at your own strengths. I didn't put percentages as I figured everyone would like to stick with what they figure best.. For example, I would probably go 40-50 and 70-80 % on light to heavy. At my age, yes I do recover quite well. Especially on test tren dbol... I sent you a DM when you get a chance hit me up OGH.

Oregongearhead and Crystal234 like this.
  15. Whatever your doing is working for you TNE , Crystal and and I had been talking about routines a few days earlier in the Godess thread . Didnt mean to criticize your routine , it just came out :rolleyes: jk (it looks like a brutal upper body routine)

Im no fine wine either , Im apple cider vinegar damnit!! :mad::mad:

Oldschool and Crystal234 like this.
  16. Thenewera

No sir I like criticism! No big deal, it's just my style brother!

17. Thenewera

Bump for other members to see.

18. Bumping for exposure, these kind of contributions are great for this sub-forum.

My only concern with this program is the amount of chest and front delt volume relative to upper back volume.

I calculated the volume for all movements that involve chest and front delt and all upper back work but the total volume for each are too close for my comfort. It's not a perfect comparison because I didn't include intensity since it varies, but chest and front delt volume was over upper back volume and the 'standard' for minimizing imbalances is to keep upper back volume well over chest & front delt work (2x is what I aim for).

The concern is that the emphasis on over-developing front delts could manifest itself into postural and shoulder problems as well as aesthetic imbalances for a lifter later on down the line.

19. Prairie Boy

Prairie Boy Member

Awesome fucking share @Thenewera,I'm going to switch up to this half way thru April I'm thinking

20. Thenewera

I definitely see the concern you have. Yes, it is quite arguable it depends on how the user is performing the reps done for the rear delt movements. Now that I think about it, I like the 2x thinking. But then again, I also like what I have shared..... It does make sense. But I feel I as an individual get the rear delt work needed to stay in proportion. My shoulder sit back nicely, and I find my rear delta to develop well. Everyone's different though. Thanks for the contribution. Someone who's struggling there could definitely throw some more work in.