TNE nasal spray recipe

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Roco Bama, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

[​IMG]
    ingredients: Each metered dose pump actuation contains 5.5 mg of testosterone in 122.5 mg of gel. Nonmedicinal ingredients: castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, and oleoyl polyoxylglycerides.

Natesto is a prescription test that is administered intranasally. I want you guys to come up with the recipe for TNE nasal spray by using the ingredients of natesto.

Ejetson likes this.
  2. Why and what does someone get for undertaking what will be a very challenging endeavor?

3. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I’d rather sniff it than pin it before my workouts.

4. It can be done it would be very low concentration and I’m not sure how effective it would be.

5. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

You just gotta increase concentration. gel vehicles can hold high concentration

6. Eman

Eman Member

Something about a high concentration test base going up the nose seems unwise.

You have to use that product 3 times a day... If they could have made it a higher concentration I imagine they would have.

7. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

it is administered 3x a day because it has a very short half life 10-100min.

8. Test base is a pain to work with and you can’t just “increase the concentration”

9. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'd recommend against it, but subbed for the epic nose bleeds!

10. janoshik

janoshik Member

Who wouldn't want to drip oil out of their nose half a day.

11. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

Be sniffing test drains all day.

Roco Bama likes this.
  12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

It’s going to get old when all your lifting buddies start asking you for test bumps
    all the time. “Yo let me get a bump”

13. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I remember, back in my day, we'd snort lines of pure columbian test. Uncut!

Holidaypay likes this.