Total Newb

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Btcowboy, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Hi all,

A total newb here, was really into bodybuilding in my late teens into my early 20’s. Life happened and I got fat, really fat. Long story short been working my ass off in the gym and the kitchen. Getting back to where I was in my early 20’s again. My heaviest 2 years ago was 320lbs, currently sitting 187 and 13% and change Bf. I am in the gym just about everyday seem to have my nutrition dialed in, and chugging along. I am 43 and another Canadian.

Never taken AAS but Researched as much as I could in my early years. Now starting to research it again, just found my old anabolic reference guide from 20 some years ago. Lots has changed over the years.... I am thinking it may be time, once I get the enough info to be comfortable with getting. I have an idea of my first stack, dosage, AI, and pct just need to figure out the rest.

Hoping to learn lots from you folks, and if I step out of line please kick my ass back inline.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers.

2. 320lbs down to 187lbs. :eek: Impressive, sir!
    Welcome to the jungle.

3. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Thanks looking forward to all the help and advice. Just creeping the threads right now waiting for a chance to weigh in

4. Bigxj

Bigxj Member

Welcome

5. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Thanks