TPP/NPP Blend

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by picholas, Jul 28, 2018.

1. picholas

picholas Member

Nothing crazy but was going to try to get it to hold at 150mgTPP/100mgNPP in MCT oil. 1% BA and 19% BB. Does this sound reasonable? Trying to avoid EO and Miglyol for this one.

2. TRT

TRT Member

Maybe 100 and 100 per month but 150 TPP sounds tough with 100NPP in there.

3. picholas

picholas Member

Damn, I've seen the 100/100 blends but I don't want to brew another batch of just TPP at 100 and pull a half a cc out each time.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to hit that concentration? Is it that unreasonable?

4. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

In my opinion when u go higher than 100 in test pp u should used eo for the solution to hold

5. picholas

picholas Member

All EO or do you think I can do a 50/50 split with MCT?

6. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

50/50 would hold and will not give you any pip with a 2%ba

7. picholas

picholas Member

Is 50/50 the least EO you'd use? 60/40 or 70/30 pushing it?

And if using 2% BA would you change the BB or is 19% still good?

Thanks brother

8. darkmarine

darkmarine Member

2%ba and 18%bb should work fine and I like eo so I never try anything less than half

9. Eman

Eman Member

I got TPP to hold with 15% bb I believe it was... Wasnt difficult at all. NPP was a little more tricky though.

10. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member

When experimenting, brew it with just your bb and let it cool and sit for a couple of days. If it holds that way, you know the carrier shouldn't matter. If it crashes really fast, you'll know you need a reasonably soluble carrier

picholas likes this.
  11. picholas

picholas Member

@LordSamuilo @Iron Vett

Thanks for your help. Using your guys combined advice I got TnE to hold at 100mg with only 1%BA and 5%Guaia.

Going to try to tackle Dianabol Inject next but only @50mg/ml so I'm feeling confident after this.

Louisianimal and LordSamuilo like this.
  12. picholas

picholas Member

Just tried the NPP/TPP blend. Made a sample 30ml batch @ 150TPP/100NPP MCT and some EO, 1%BA and 19%BB