TP’s New Black

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Apopkared, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Apopkared

Apopkared Member

Has anyone tried the new Blacks from TP. I think they are new because I know he was out for a bit. Wanted to get a couple of kits but hadn’t heard anything new. Thanks

2. Mayne

Mayne Member

What do you imply by new? It is a new batch but again Meditrope from what I know at least going by batch number. All I know is they are 96% purity and 6mg/18 IU a vial

3. TRT

TRT Member

Which batch is that or was that in general?

4. Mayne

Mayne Member

That is batch #44

TRT likes this.
  5. Apopkared

Apopkared Member

Ok thanks guys . Placing order today

6. bitboy

bitboy Junior Member

Nooby question, how can I order off TP?

Desufnoc likes this.
  7. Desufnoc

Desufnoc Member

You need to make a beastiality video.

8. Mayne

Mayne Member

All you have to do is look around the many boards really

9. Dojobu

Dojobu Junior Member

Curious if you got your order yet? Order Blacks as well, domestic US, and almost 3 weeks in with no TD. Starting to get concerned. TP doesnt answer emails

10. Apopkared

Apopkared Member

Yeah brother haven’t gotten mine either. He said tracking pending but still no tracking. It’s been over 2 weeks. Getting a little nervous as well.

XmadXscientist and TRT like this.
  11. pb334

pb334 Junior Member

Don’t stress, guys. Domestic can take a while. By the time you get your tracking, you’ll probably already have a TD.

12. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

As was stated above. Domestic can take a while especially on Blacks these days. I opted for the Mauve tops for this reason only and the last batch of Mauves actually tested a little better than the Blacks.

Don't stress.

mands

XmadXscientist likes this.
  13. Desufnoc

Desufnoc Member

Do yall get an auto reply when emailing him?

14. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes you will get an autoreply. His anonymousspeech email was down for a couple days too.

mands

Desufnoc likes this.
  15. Dojobu

Dojobu Junior Member

What's the typically TD for blacks? 3 weeks? 3 months?

16. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

He must not be doing good
    He’s not any longer in the top sponsor list on promuscle
    He also reached out to me after a year asking me to order back from him cuz he knows I was a bulking good client and he fucked up my big order with excuses and I had to wait month for international
    There’s no way I’ll get back w him after seeing how many complains he gets, how frequent he’s out of stock and take people’s $,how slow he is in responding, how slow is his shipping
    Where in the world a domestic service takes over 3 weeks with no explanation to these guys here? Because they are new?
    New, old clients are all the same
    His business practice sucks
    I know he has a long fan base here that will go and defending but the more I check this board, the more I see complains
    Thank you, next, was what I did last year
    I’ll get his same greys from his distributor, domestic in less than a week and comnication is instant
    No way I ever go back to have headaches and plan an order to arrive over 6 weeks after I paid, in my case took 12 weeks once

17. bambam333

bambam333 Member

ordered from him few weeks ago arrived in a week. started the greys will be testing soon. also have the blacks and will test them as well

Desufnoc likes this.
  18. Still trying to rep SuperTropin?

Any blood test on TP new greys

SuperTropin HPLC analysis

Desufnoc, mands and TRT like this.
  19. beachathlete

beachathlete Junior Member

In the same boat as @mands and ended up getting the Mauve's. No issues with the order and came in 1.5 weeks after order complete. I notice no difference in communication with him than what I had 2+years ago FWIW. Just me.

20. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member