Training and Nutrition Log

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Leancuisine, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Mmmmmkaaalllaadddookkkaallliiiieeee!

Time to get serious about this jazz.
    I will admit, this Log was stolen straight from the member @insaiyan93
    So off the bat, thank you for the motivation to start this and get things rolling.
    When I joined this forum I was leaner, probably 10% at around 206lbs. I am 216lbs right now.
    My goal is to be a lean 195ish, and more balance of strength and symmetry throughout.
    Current numbers are (as of last month) 475 squat 1RM, 455 deadlift 1RM, 315 bench for 2RM.

I am starting this program off on this following Sunday - Feb 21st - and will be tracking my strength and conditioning weekly with a shnazzy Excel Spreadsheet I whipped up.

Every morning I'm up at the ass crack of dawn, assuming I actually slept, and will be going to my complex's high gated community gym.....(its a few treadmills and some machines). I will start off with a 2 mile run, with an ab circuit, and one set of as many pull ups as possible for the mornings of Monday through Friday.

I will attach the excel sheets with my training and nutrition logs. Calories are....low...
    Quite honestly, I struggle to eat much more, unless it involves ice cream. or Chinese food.

Supplements taken are
    True Grit Multi Vitamin (it was on sale)
    Greens Freak superfoods/fruits powder
    ON Whey Vanilla protein (barely take this)
    FATE preworkout (also on sale, but I'm almost out)
    Primatene - CVS ephedrine

My workout may be goofy, but it works great for me and I love it. I hit it with lots of intensity, in and out in around 45 minutes. Minimal rest periods, lots of supersets. If there are any questions about abbreviations I will answer, but I will try to answer them all here.
    S.A. - Single Arm
    S.L. - Single Leg
    GHD - Glute-Hamstring Developer
    BB/DB - Barbell/Dumbbell
    LNDMN - Landmine (its a T Bar)
    O.H. - Over Head
    C.G. - Close Grip
    HYX - Hyperextension

Nutrition is pretty straight forward. Occasionally I mix muenster cheese in with my eggs due to its anabolic properties. 10grams muenster cheese = 5grams testosterone cyp. It says so right under the nutrition facts.

Once again thank you @insaiyan93 for the peak of motivation to get this thing rolling. Gonna get in the best shape of my life before my next cycle.
    Thank you all! Update pics every Sunday, as well as the numbers from my training.

Attached Files:

2. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Awesome man, I'm honored that i, of all people, am inspiring people to push harder. It helps though, it's nice to look back and keep track of what you're doing week to week. Good luck man, you got this!

RodgerThat and Leancuisine like this.
  3. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Hey brother you've been killing it!!
    You're drive is very impressive.
    Keep at it!

insaiyan93 likes this.
  4. Eman

Eman Member

Subbed

5. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Thank ya sir! Just got sick of being fat, my frame is too big to waste it on fat and not muscle haha

6. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

This week is going to be a chill week, doing a lot of home work and personal projects I've got going.
    Really just giving my mind a break to reset and get eager to go hit the gym again. Will either be going in today or tomorrow for some deadlifts and maybe some bulgarian split squats. Nothing crazy.

7. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

I'm a silient party in your log man but you inspire me too, I remember bussing back and forth to lacrosse practices and it's tough being so deticated bussing cross town 2x a day for different teams. You doing it for yourself at the gym is even more impressive because if you don't go nobody will know but yourself and you are head strong enough to fight for your goal.

Subbed to see you get shredded beyond believe @Leancuisine

insaiyan93 and Leancuisine like this.
  8. insaiyan93

insaiyan93 Member

Well damn, thanks brother! You know how it is though, we make sacrifices for the things that make us happy.

RodgerThat likes this.
  9. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Im in for this too. You ever thought about PLing? You got some good numbers there.

10. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Never once.
    Was always a track and mma guy. Always had bigger legs too.
    I don't think I'm cut out for the power lifting, plus I can't deadlift over 365 without the use of straps. That's actually one of my goals during this bout is to increase grip strength

11. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

If you think you can't do it then you'll fail. If it does interest you and you do what it takes you'd be surprised at how far you could come along.

RodgerThat and Perrin Aybara like this.
  12. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Its not a matter of doubt. It's just the simple fact that I don't want to powerlift, or compete in much really.

13. D-Ballin

D-Ballin Member

I'm in.

14. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Not trying to turn you, just noticed your numbers. When I was your age I wasnt in to shit like that either. Then again, I was lifting to get women...

RodgerThat likes this.
  15. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

Never done the whole lifting to get women but it's does help to lift said women and toss em about a little bit. The only girl I'm trying to do right by when I lift is Barbra :D that's my barbells name lol

jaymaximus and Leancuisine like this.
  16. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Yeah I tried a PL split once and idk...I just got bored. my recovery was always so quick. Even if I max out I am ready to go within 60-90 seconds after.
    Squats were always my strength though. When I was 16 we got a new strength couch for my track team in HS and off the bat I was able to squat 225. I was probably 140lbs, really lean.

RodgerThat likes this.
  17. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Took almost this whole week off to get amped up for the gym tomorrow. Yesterday and Thursday was pretty tough to stay away from it...
    Can't wait another day, starting today with a heavy back workout.
    Carrying more bodyfat than i normally do.
    Yesterday at the DR office I weighed 209.
    My scale died and I keep forgetting what kind of batteries it takes so idk my weight, I will check it when I get to the gym and will use that scale throughout.
    Here's the pics.

Attached Files:

jaymaximus likes this.
  18. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

slammed some gritty eggs. yum yum.

Work was light. Gym's DB's don't go over 90. Also there's no waited belt so I just clamp the dumbbells between my feet.
    Workout is attached.

Attached Files:

D-Ballin likes this.
  19. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

"Boy you's a cornfed fool with a lotta muscle mass! But now its time for Bullhorn, to get up in that AASSSSSSS!!!"
    -Bullhorn, Black Dynamite.

Attached Files:

20. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Sitting at 211lbs today. Did chest today. Won't post workouts everyday, as its more computer stuff than I want to do each day, so I will just be posting up the PDF file every Saturday, with update pictures every Sunday. Arms are pretty tender from curls yesterday. I honestly haven't deliberately done a bicep curl in probably close to 2 years so... it was a old-new experience for me.

RodgerThat and D-Ballin like this.