Training on Steroid questions

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by HypeBeast00, Jun 13, 2018.

1. HypeBeast00

HypeBeast00 Member

How is it that top bodybuilders can train 5-6 hours a day and not get injured, obviously it works but I feel like If i were to try that it would lead to an injury. Regardless if they are following a normal 6 day split, how would they work 2-3 muscles for 5-6 hours or if they dont follow splits and just workout every muscle every day then how can they manage to make insane progress and maximize steroid usage with insane training

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Probably lying about how much they lift

3. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

They call it hgh and most of them are doing 10+ iu ed

4. johntt44

johntt44 Member

They dont train 5-6hrs a day. Thats overinflated b.s. You dont really believe that do you?

Oldschool likes this.
  5. 5-6 hours daily may be a tad exaggerated, but for those that do put in marathon sessions, these guys are seasoned athletes that have been doing this for a very long time.

With that, they also aren't testing their limitations each time. They have a planned set of attack, just like you and me. Toss in loads of drugs, food till ya' wanna puke and that's about the gist of it.

Oldschool likes this.
  6. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I'm pretty fucking dedicated to my workout sessions but at 2 to 2.5 hours I'm done. The large majority of people I see in the gym spend far less time there. I would say that only about 10% of the people I see at the gym regularly spend as much time as I do there unless they work there.

7. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I spent 2-2.5 hours too 6 days a week for two years straght in the past i was training lower volume but that dosen't mean it's optimal

kendallkmw likes this.
  8. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I was only making a point about the time. I do see people that spend long periods of time at the gym. And they usually have gigantic gym bags with a picnic setup, wrap and unwrap their wrist after every lift, and take such a long break between sets that to me it seems pointless. It seems like its all a show for some people. Everytime I walk in the door its with purpose.

If I put in 5-6 hours a day the way I work out I'd absolutely have to abuse a stimulant. I don't think I'd be able to avoid injury, strains, or excessive fatigue at some point. I'm also not running hgh, a gram of juice a day, or eating 6000 calories to cover that amount of time working out.
    How do you work out now? Just curious. Some days I focus high volume, sometimes low, and often times to a point of failure. I try to listen to my body and let it guide me. If I go into a workout with a plan and my body starts running me a different direction I just go with it.

Oldschool likes this.
  9. Michael7

Michael7 Member

If you have a real job and work 10-12 hours a day I wouldn't spend the rest of it working out for 6+ hours .

Cityofgrit and Logan44551 like this.
  10. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

After that much volume because I do high reps lots of set low rest times 30-45 sec after all that time doing this my body burnt out I have to take a week of and now on Monday I switch to high intensity program Dorian Yates style it’s something new to me so much intensity so my body should respond well

Oldschool and kendallkmw like this.
  11. Havah

Havah Member

Because there is also a substantial opioid abuse amongst BBs

AlwaysHungry and kendallkmw like this.