Transformix peptides anyone

Joemane

Came across this bodybuilder on Instagram that is sponsored by them and he has been swearing by them. His name is Bostin Loyd. The kid is actually a dumb ass he was hospitalized for infections after saying "alcohol swabbing is for pussies" and looked like shit when he got out. And personally I think he has a distended abdomen. I will give him props for publishing his drug protocols publicly and always being honest. He has 3 or maybe 4 week transformation pictures from after he got back at it and I almost don't believe it. He is in competition prep now and had cut so fast and gives all the cred to peps. Now all my instincts are shouting bullshit but his results are undeniable. Now transformix is a little pricier than I'd like but it seems their shit is too notch. Any thoughts??

Last edited:

WhiteSight

Hes being paid to promote them, what else would he say?

If your willing to pay more for your peps toms seem to be the most respected pep source around. Not sure i buy into that hype just yet, but the pep forum that he is linked with should at least be of interest to you. Ive spent a fair few hours reading on there... some good shit.

My first pep order will be here on tuesday from Maximpeptides(cheap source), after that il try toms straight after and report my experiences on here.

hotdog23

Came across this bodybuilder on Instagram that is sponsored by them and he has been swearing by them. His name is Bostin Loyd. The kid is actually a dumb ass he was hospitalized for infections after saying "alcohol swabbing is for pussies" and looked like shit when he got out. And personally I think he has a distended abdomen. I will give him props for publishing his drug protocols publicly and always being honest. He has 3 or maybe 4 week transformation pictures from after he got back at it and I almost don't believe it. He is in competition prep now and had cut so fast and gives all the cred to peps. Now all my instincts are shouting bullshit but his results are undeniable. Now transformix is a little pricier than I'd like but it seems their shit is too notch. Any thoughts??

Okay that's where u got transformix lol, move on brother. I mean honestly I think all these peps are coming from the same place... But I have gotten a couple bunk/mislabeled vials from several major pep co

Now research grade and clinical grade are a lot different and TOM does advertise clinical grade. It's just hard to pay 3x as much when 90% of the cheap stuff is decent IMHO

Joemane

Okay that's where u got transformix lol, move on brother. I mean honestly I think all these peps are coming from the same place... But I have gotten a couple bunk/mislabeled vials from several major pep co

Now research grade and clinical grade are a lot different and TOM does advertise clinical grade. It's just hard to pay 3x as much when 90% of the cheap stuff is decent IMHO
Agreed, and it's sad that peps are basically legal and still bunks are out there. I think Im going to order from blue sky Monday so even if it's bunk it's not a huge loss. Will try tom and pay the higher price if I don't have succes, once again helping my newb ass out! Thanks hotdog! Can't wait to get ahold of some cjc w/dac lol

hotdog23

Agreed, and it's sad that peps are basically legal and still bunks are out there. I think Im going to order from blue sky Monday so even if it's bunk it's not a huge loss. Will try tom and pay the higher price if I don't have succes, once again helping my newb ass out! Thanks hotdog! Can't wait to get ahold of some cjc w/dac lol

If your not a member at promuscle, DAC is all the rage over there. Some DAC test results on eroids too. Remember it's got to be cycled. Is not natural or healthy for pituitary. IMO 10-12 weeks on max. I would only use it 2x year myself. These are just arbitrary numbers btw lol. IGF test should confirm legitimacy. 5mg / week with somatostatin inhibitor should put u in 400's!! Good luck. Take your Boston Lloyd posters down! :p

Joemane

If your not a member at promuscle, DAC is all the rage over there. Some DAC test results on eroids too. Remember it's got to be cycled. Is not natural or healthy for pituitary. IMO 10-12 weeks on max. I would only use it 2x year myself. These are just arbitrary numbers btw lol. IGF test should confirm legitimacy. 5mg / week with somatostatin inhibitor should put u in 400's!! Good luck. Take your Boston Lloyd posters down! :p
Thinking of a 2 month run jus to see how the body responds. should I run cjc with no dac In between the two Dac runs a yr? Or choose a completely diff pep? And also going to run the huperzine, arginine, and ipam daily like you advised. Do you jus take each one once daily spaced out or do you need to take them in order multiple times daily?

hotdog23

Just after work. Take them in sequence about 2 hours apart. Should give u nice long GH elevation, which is neccesary to bump IGF-1 numbers

I would run ghrp/mod together 2x day for a month after DAC... Maybe this would function as a pct and restore some normalcy.. Check out dats forum. I just repeat watered down shit I learned there :)

Sponsors

Latest posts