Tren A at 100mg/wk

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by HB180, Jun 11, 2018.

1. HB180

HB180 Junior Member

gonna sound like a pussy for this but wondering if you can take tren A at 100mg a week and still see results? I’m on test e at 500mg weekly, I get bad anxiety from test already so don’t wanna have panic attacks all day from to much tren.

2. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don't waste your time.

luex, CAswole, HB180 and 2 others like this.
  3. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Anxiety from test?
    Never heard that one. But maybe some ppl get it i dunno.

4. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

we all know anxiety is psychological problem don't blame test , tren sometimes maybe

tenpoundsleft likes this.
  5. Havah

Havah Member

Anxiety disorders (as in the psychiatric condition) may actually be improved when abusing testosterone

One can also develop anxiety disorder symptoms ( as in panic attacks, or symptoms of GAD for instance ) from abusing gear, without having ever experienced any kind of mental disorder previously

When these kind of symptoms occurs individuals usually interupt the cycle quickly and rarely look back which is one of the reason they re under reported

But cases do exist

6. hurricane

hurricane Member

Very high test levels can most definitely bring on anxiety.
    While you are mostly correct there is hormonal anxiety which can be caused by high amounts of exogenous test.
    It can cause surges in norepinephrine which would cause anxiety.
    While test usually results in feelings of well being there are studies of patients just on trt doses who experience anxiety.
    They are the minority but it can happen.

7. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Impressive didn’t know that

hurricane likes this.
  8. Havah

Havah Member

It is also crucial to state before engaging into such a discussion if one is talking about anxiety as a personnality trait (which we all have to some extent) or anxiety as psychiatric disorder (as several mental diseases are classified as anxiety disorders)

The two being fundamentaly different

hurricane likes this.
  9. HB180

HB180 Junior Member

I mainly just have a fear of death itself after losing a lot of people close to me it made me realize it can happen to anyone at anytime it’s under control for the most part just have flare ups time to time. Appreciate the input though I’ll probably stay away from tren for a while.

10. hurricane

hurricane Member

Yeah if you're already predisposed to anxiety I'd highly advise against tren.

HB180 likes this.
  11. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Isn't it killing you to have anxiety with test?

12. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I'd just steer clear of tren entirely if you have anxiety. 100mg won't do a whole lot and you may get side effects.

If you want to add in another compound, try masteron. It's about the friendliest compound out there.

CrispyRockClimber and Shyster like this.
  13. Shyster

Shyster Member

Or primobolan

14. HB180

HB180 Junior Member

It’s really not that bad anymore I reduced my caffeine intake and am pretty stress free these days that really helped a lot. Most the time I feel like most people on test in a good mood and lots of energy.

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  15. kendallkmw

kendallkmw Member

I was a bit worried about tren at first but haven't experienced any negative sides to date. I don't ever plan to run it high which I hope can keep sides at bay. I pin 50 mg ed. If your going to do it just jump on if you experience undesirable sides then stop. AAS isn't for the faint or weak at heart. I saw someone mention to you to try masteron. I second that. It gives me an all around better feel.

16. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

How about feeling anxious about going off cycle?

Or feeling anxious about anticipating feeling anxiety over whatever? And so on.

Come on people, deal with it, don't blame the test.

17. hurricane

hurricane Member

I don't think anyone is blaming the test. But it most certainly can bring on anxiety in some cases.

18. Crocodilo

Crocodilo Member

If you are not feeling ok with test, tren you make anything worse.

Tren can fuck up the mind of people prone to psychological problems.

19. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes. No it will be a waste.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  20. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

250-300 ew minimum