Tren A brew problem

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Thegreek, May 27, 2018.

1. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

So I got a batch of tren A raws about a year ago. I brewed a batch not to long after I got it and came out perfect. Pinned it and ran my cycle. Went to brew a new batch today. Dissolved my raws in my BA/BB. Everything looked good. Dissolved nice. Added my heated safflower oil which wasn’t super hot and that’s when shit went south. End result looks like cloudy milky orange juice. No pulp lol. The last time I used GSO but have been using SFO now and I made tren e with it and a bunch of other compounds and no issues. My tren e looks great as well as the other oils. I can see the bottom and through on all the media bottles but no way on the tren a. Any ideas. All I can think is the raws pulled moisture into it but there were no signs of moisture. The raws were still powdery.

2. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

I should add that I haven’t filtered yet but I highly doubt that will change the appearance. All other brews looked as they should before and after filtering.

3. Picture

4. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

Gonna have to wait not home. Picture cloudy milky dull looking orange juice.

5. superbane

superbane Member

Just out of curiosity, have you brewed any other raws recently from the same order? Or was the tren ace all that was left?

If not and assuming all of the raws were stored the same? Why would the ace pull in any more moisture than any of the others?

Perhaps there was contaminates in the glassware? A bad rinse?

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I had an issue with ppl tren ace raws that turned cloudy. @XKawN suggested heating it for an extended period

7. Trainerdave

Trainerdave Junior Member

Sounds like moisture could have been raws could have been on beaker during transfer not sure but try heat up to 75C 15 min it should go clear but soon as cools if comes back you can try it again but most likely no good I lost 500ml Deca to moisture once sucks!!! Biggest enemy is moisture and bacteria....sorry hear that bro never know heat reheat might work for you. That’s best bet though only way get water out oil is heat can’t filter that away!! Good luck!!

8. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

I brewed test prop from the same order after and no issues. Even if there were some contamination from the previous brew I can’t see how that would affect the the whole brew. It’s bad. I’ll post pics soon but I can’t imagine a minor contamination causing this much issue.

9. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

Did it work. This looks pretty bad to me.

10. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

It looks like water to be honest. I just can’t imagine how. The moment I added the oil I could tell that something was wrong. Even with possible contamination it’s not like I added the oil to the dissolved raws and a couple of ounces of shit.

11. How do you store your raws?

12. Trainerdave

Trainerdave Junior Member

Did you get chance to heat it? If gets clear abs comes back it’s no doubt moisture and easiest way find out heat it. Everyone thinks cloudy gear is contaminated well guess what you could have cleanest looking oil in world it’s bacteria unless you actually have growth which takes some time to develop if ever done studied bacteria cultures it’s not all sudden you mix raws solvents did add oil then poof bacteria! Can even cover for bit watching closely on hot plate being magnetic stiring and take top off. I’ve done that before with success when I thought condensation on beaker got me but wasn’t cloudy yet I just didn’t like initial look. Anyway love head a success story so fingers crossed my friend!

13. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

In a box with the rest of my shit in the closet. It’s a pretty well controlled environment. Also like I said before. It wasn’t clumpy like there was moisture. It was still powdery.

14. pharmasource

pharmasource Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Moisture is not problem only from RAW, there can be some residual moisture from oil.
    And cloudy AC can be from residual TNE in AC, from raw powder

15. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I didn't realize this was your source thread? I also didn't see anyone tag you for a response. Maybe you should stay in your own thread unless prompted to leave.

16. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

I had this problem too. It was moisture....I didn't think there was a way I got moisture in there; but I finally figured it out. I had a crack in my stir bar coating that held some water in it.
    I fixed the cloudiness by reheating it to 250F for 3 hrs in the oven. PPL rep gave me the advice; and it worked awesome.
    I use safflower oil too; so the oil isn't a problem. I had brewed the exact same raw batch exactly the same way before; and it was completely clear. The water in that cracked stir bar screwed up the whole next batch.

PurplePandaLabs Rep. likes this.
  17. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

4AB6767F-3DF9-4C2D-8F99-A2E4B9BE4B7E.jpeg 4AB6767F-3DF9-4C2D-8F99-A2E4B9BE4B7E.jpeg AC19BD61-FC03-4EAD-B064-D22B8EB56B89.jpeg 6F62212A-C0A6-45E3-AED6-3E67994087F2.jpeg Here are the pics. The first one is after it’s sat for awhile. The side ways one is after I shake it.

18. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

I’ll give it a shot. Fucking weird. Never had this happen before. Like I said even if there was some contamination from the previous brew which would have been minuscule I can’t see how it would cause this level of shit.

19. mdhx3

mdhx3 Member

20. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

Oh well that’s just great. Lol